Not A Bug CoV chase Loot worse than CoV T3?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kumudil, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Kumudil Journeyman

[IMG]
    Some minutes ago we got our first chase loot in new Western Waste.
    At the first moment, the shadowknight was a happy char, followed by a big oooooohhh ....
    This 2h sword is identic with the ToV chase loot and craptastic compared to the new Cov T3 2h.

Working as intended, or a bug, that the old stuff drops as chase loot?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Griggson like this.
  2. strongbus Augur

its was said in beta that the chase loot in COV was just the TOV stuff. Been like this for last few exp. in a non level increase exp the chase loot is the same as the last exp.
    Laurana, minimind and Yinla like this.
  3. Griggson Journeyman

Yeah chase loot is raid stats from TBL- Same as the TOV chase loots- Hoping this will get changed in the coming months..
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and minimind like this.
  4. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Ice encrusted items still have higher heroics, higher focus, and better clicky-effects than the CoV Tier3 items, which has higher ac and HME. Procs seems to be equivalent.

I would say ice-encrusted items are still slight upgrades, but without the associated platsink.

At worst they are good "levelup" gear, until you get better loot. They are no longer worth a krono though...
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It was like that for one expansion because of a mistake made - EoK chase loot was exactly the same as EoK raid loot. This was done due to lack of time to make new ones I suspect.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and minimind like this.
  6. Moege Augur

Pet Ear/Neck/Ranged/Tank shield is pretty much what is still useful from the ice encrusted set, rest throw it to alts to be forgotten.
    Tsavo likes this.
  7. Febb Augur

This is ToV chase loot like others have pointed out. There are no new chase loots for CoV and I don't think they plan on adding any.
    Svann2 likes this.
  8. Tegila Augur

Ice encrusted is 110 and tradeable, and doesn't require CoV to use, t3 is 115, req CoV, and is notrade. Nothing to complain about here.
    Laurana likes this.