COV comments...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Then talk to your raid leader and get them to put you in a group ready to move to the next raid. Not that we actually have any raids in COV to do at the moment. Though saying that with T1 raids the NPCs are more or less next to each other. Just either side of DN.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I definitely understand where you are coming from.

For me I think complex is okay if the margins for error are a little more lenient on highly complex events, on simpler less mentally taxing events is where i think the tighter margins for error belong, having the margins for error be the same on simple & complex events is not really a good design strategy in my view.

Some events have so many fail points & cascade failure mechanics with tight margin for errors & high complexity - that is going overboard too much for multiple events, something like that as the one single final raid I could just about live with.
  3. Thancra Loladin

You miss the point (like often), sure there are workarounds but it's annoying and doesn't have to be. Zephyr in the right place would be better, that's all she's saying.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

And no I don't miss the point I just don't agree with it. Maybe she should go back to being a cleric, if she don't like how EQ is for druids and wizzy ports.

about wizzys because druids don't get a Zephyr to a decent zone this time, though I'm sure the Zephyr will be of help once we hit T2 and are going from WW to CS. Its not like wizzys got a decent TL either.

Get Mike to start in WW and go from there, then the wizzys and druid can use their port to binds to get the raid there there (as long as he spreads them around in the raid at the start). What 5 out of 9 raids start in WW?
    TL/Zephyr to CS for the 2 raids there and then it is just back to guild hall for a portal to EW for the final 2 raids in ST. There were only 2 raids in ToV that zephyrs and TLs were useful for.....funny old thing CoV only has 2 raids as well.

Wizzys and druids have never had a port to WW, it is something the wizzys have been asking for for around 15 years (maybe longer) back when Rashere was doing spells. It never happened and I'd be surprised if they put a druid/wizzy port to a zone which never had a port when the next zone over had one.
  5. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Nothing here worth logging into....it's been weeks for me. No loss.
    KrakenReality likes this.