Fixed Exp in Cobalt Scar very low

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zeelot, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Zeelot Elder

I haven't checked other zones, but exp in CS is about 1/4 of exp per kill compared to ToV. Seems strange considering they are harder to kill, unless this is intended.
    Ysho, Raccoo, Vexana_Lanys and 2 others like this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I only had time to run the tasks in CS last night, so I can't speak about other zones yet.

It was taking me 3-4 kills per AA last night. Unless the indoor zones have WAY higher xp, this expansion looks to be a ghost town once people finish progression/hunters.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Additionally, the CoV version of Western Wastes, Skyshrine, and Temple of Veeshan have bad EXP multipliers.
    Vexana_Lanys and Skuz like this.
  4. Tegila Augur

Is this intended?
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Nope. The "Confirmed" means I confirmed it is a bug :)
  6. Dephtone_Rathe New Member

Can you look at ToV zones as well? XP in GD seems less than it was pre-patch too.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

it is unchanged and the same as it was.
  8. voxwar New Member

We're in a raid in Dragon Necropolis doing Hunter. XP gain has been zero for multiple hours.
  9. Dahaman Augur

Do you have fellowship XP sharing turned on?

AA gains with fellowship XP sharing turned on it raids are zero. I have no idea if that is intentional or not. This is pre-COV release observations but might apply here for you?
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

250% of the hitpoints and 10% of the experience, compared to ToV mobs. ;p
    Also, fighting in water making the DPS for melees extremely low makes the mobs feel like they have 800% of the hitpoints.
  11. Nidia/Mareica New Member

Overseer xp, and every xp zone I've been in today as well as mission/quest xp has been extremely low like 1/8 of expected.

Nidia 106 war - Luclin
  12. Traxen Lorekeeper

How in the blazes did a bug like this go live? One month of beta testing and no one caught it?
  13. smash Augur

Maybe because people used old man, and got max aa banked.
  14. Febb Augur

I very rarely saw people killing anything on beta other than logging in for raids.
  15. Traxen Lorekeeper

I've said this for years, through numerous betas, and got mocked for it. And I have been proven right expansion after expansion.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. Tegila Augur

People usually do the progression stuff and missions as well, but just grinding? No. And xp is not something people are looking to test on beta. A wasted day or two(wasted xp wise but I'm sure no one went away empty handed) from grinding with the xp wrong...it's not gonna kill anyone. It's fixed so it says.