Everquest Trivia #724

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Verily Tjark, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Verily Tjark Augur

Rules:
    - The Game Master (the one who won the last game) selects a person (NPC), place or thing
    in-game related.
    - The players then ask yes or no questions to try to discover the person, place or thing. However, the Game Master does have the right to go beyond a simple yes or now answer if necessary. For example: "I'm not sure" or "Probably" or "Yes, but be careful because that's misleading."
    - Players must ask only one question per post and must not try to be sneaky by squeezing in two or more questions at once.
    - A player may ask a new question as soon as his or her last question has been answered.
    - The Game Master MUST answer all question to the best of their ability no matter how stupid (doo doo, ducks, etc), provided the question conforms to the rules above.
    - The Game Master should post recaps of answers from time to time. Once a page is a good idea.
    - The Game Master should also be polite and "like" everyone's post, even if they don't actually like it. Clearly this rule is now official, at least as of game 700.
    - Once a player guesses the correct answer he or she gets to host the next game or can designate someone else to host it. Make a separate thread and we will let this one die. That way we can keep track of when one game ends and another begins. Keep numbering the pages as we go along.
    - If a player wins and does not start another game within 24 hours of winning the last person to guess before him or her gets to host the next game.
    - If the Game Master does not respond within 24 hours to any posts then anyone may feel free to start the next round.

A list of all previous games is maintained at http://the-ngp.morituus.net/eqtrivia.html

Answers to previous games:

714 Icepaw Bangle
    715 Brell Serilis
    716 Heartwood Bow
    717 Sambata Tribal Leader Garn
    718 Chrysoberyl Talisman
    719 "newbie log" / "newbie stump" in Nektulos Forrest
    720 the "newbie lift" in Kelethin
    721 Ralthazor, Champion of Marr
    722 a pilgrim
    723 vengeful composer
  2. Grove Augur

Is this an NPC?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  3. Harris Augur

Is it an Item?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  4. Tojozomi Augur

Is it a function of the game?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  5. Verily Tjark Augur

No

No

I'm going to say no, because I don't know what a function means. If you want to explain, it may change the answer.
  6. Harris Augur

Is it a structure?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  7. Grove Augur

Is it a place or something that happens only at a certain place?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  8. Tojozomi Augur

I worded it poorly too so I respect that answer lol, I meant something like a UI element, setting, a programmable action etc.
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  9. Verily Tjark Augur

No

No

Yes, based off these descriptions it would be a function
  10. Tojozomi Augur

That was a fortunate starting guess then!

Can it be made visible at all times?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  11. Verily Tjark Augur

Hmm... let's just say it is not visible at all times
    Tojozomi likes this.
  12. Tojozomi Augur

Does it only appear when targeting something?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  13. Verily Tjark Augur

Wow... really? Yes
    Tojozomi likes this.
  14. Grove Augur

Is this the "consider" status? That is, how the NPC feels about you?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  15. Verily Tjark Augur

No
    Tojozomi likes this.
  16. Grove Augur

Is this to determine level of mob by color and actual level by targeting and then the consider key?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  17. Tojozomi Augur

Is it the Target's Target?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  18. Harris Augur

Is it the target window?
    Verily Tjark and Tojozomi like this.
  19. Verily Tjark Augur

No

No

Uhh... what? I mean you are very close, but I don't even know how to answer this.
  20. Tojozomi Augur

Is it /con?
    Verily Tjark likes this.