Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It.....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Geko, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Geko Elder

Hey Devs,

We sure would give Thanks for you giving us double exp for the holiday, :)

[IMG]
    Thewiz likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok well that post was shot down by someone older and wiser

ish
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Do people not know the EQ Resource calendar exists? It's a great tool for seeing what's gone on in past years.

https://events.eqresource.com/

Here's last year's Turkey Day events:
    Bonuses: +50% bonus experience +50% bonus rares +50% bonus faction +20% membership marketplace discount! (please note, sale applies to members only, this replaces the normal 10% membership discount it does not stack. It also doesn’t apply to items that are purchase for cash, only currency.)

We will be celebrating on Norrath from November 27, 2019 at 12 PM PST (noon) until December 2, 2019 at 12 PM PST (noon)
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

I do now, thanks :)
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

I think all of 2021 should be double of everything because 2020 sucked.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

I can think of least three things I would want less of. But, in general, I would agree.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Rather have a rare bonus increase, I have exp coming out my ears and CoV is very lacking in new AA.
    Fenthen, Cadira and Sissruukk like this.
  8. Windance Augur

There are still a few folks who have just come back to the game from a long break. Having an XP boost will help get them closer to being raid ready.
    trakk, Gyurika Godofwar and Herf like this.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I wish they would do it like stances (sort of):

New bonus weekend: 50% bonus to XP, faction and rares, but, mix and match!!

100% to XP and 50% to rares, or 150% to faction, combine however you'd like. You get it. Let the players determine the bonus they want.

Though, I just realized, not sure how the varying bonus to rares would work.
  10. bortage spammin lifetaps

bonus rares plus one of the following, selected at a pok npc: xp, faction, turkeys dropped straight into your bags every time you kill a mob
  11. Thewiz Augur

2020% Bonus xp and rares. Because "2020" needs something good to be affiliated with.
    Tatanka and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  12. Redrum_Redrum Augur

202% xp for 20 days
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Celephane Augur

But isn't this "always" the case? People come back all the time, a lot more came back when lockdowns started. I guess maybe round 2 + winter might = even more, hard to say I guess
  14. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

15. Demendred Lorekeeper

I was really hoping for the same sale they had last year, I wanted to buy a few other things.
  16. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Utah Desert Monolith agrees.
    OldCa61 and Nennius like this.
  17. Bobokin Augur

Is this a joke? Is it April 1st already?

Ha ha ha ha ha! They had the nerve to add an exclamation point. o_O
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Text changed. That messaging was in error.
  19. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Thanks Ngreth...btw when will you give us a teaser morsel on this Dragon's Hoard thing? Is there anything at all you can tell us besides the little bit of info on the expac site?
  20. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

It is (currently) 100 slots. You have to be at the bank to use it. Can't put bags with items inside (think of it as a big bag). You can't search it with find unless its open. FTP limited to 25 (currently), able to buy up to 100 more slots (for a lot of money).

There is no NDA on beta, anyone can tell you anything you want to know. Better yet, go pre-order and see yourself.
    Deux and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.