Any help on why everquest will not even download off website?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bardman1234, Nov 12, 2020.

1. bardman1234 New Member

hello more advanced tech people,
    I am bardman trying to figure out why I cant download everquest off the website www.everquest.com. its not even bringing up any type of prompt or even any kinda anything to show its downloading anything. this is a freshly reset computer ive used for everquest 2 years ago, kinda slow at 2.8ghz but works fine for everything else. anyone know of why I can not even get a link to pop out off the website to initiate the download of the client? just trying to get this computer back up in eq for boxing. -bardman1234
  2. Malbro Augur

per Dreamweaver:

Due to ongoing issues at our CDN provider affected players may be unable to access certain servers, such as test. Our ops and engineering teams are still working with the provider. There is no updated ETA at this time.
  3. Naterbater Journeyman

You can purchase a membership, you just can't use it. They've been working on it for two days now with no new info.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Yep, this whole thread about it. QA is in progress.
  5. Naterbater Journeyman

Any update?
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

As of 2 hours ago dreamweaver posted there is still a problem out of their control with their CDN provider, and there is no ETA for a fix yet.
  7. Naterbater Journeyman

Ah ok. Thanks. I haven't found that post. The most recent post from dreamweaver I found was from approximately 13 hours ago, in which he said there is no ETA. I don't typically see technical issues with online games lasting 48 hours....
  8. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

It's on discord
  9. Naterbater Journeyman

The Discord message is from 0742. Unless I'm mistaken, no update in the past 13 hours, and that update consisted of "it's not our fault and we have no information or ETA". Anyone is able to buy a membership, you just can't use it if you require even the slightest bit of Launchpad functionality, and we're approaching day three of this bs.
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Lol, holy cow. What a weird thing to argue about. I get that it's frustrating you can't log in. Here ya go:
    [IMG]
    Time stamp is eastern time on 11/12/2020. You ok?
    Naterbater likes this.