`Thats E Q Baby` finishes Velious in 12 hours 53 minutes.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AtabishiWoW, Nov 12, 2020.

1. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Velious complete.
    Time for Luclin.
    namegoeshere likes this.
  2. namegoeshere New Member

3. AraduneWizard Journeyman

Sad this isn't a Hicks post. How are we to know exactly how much better TEB is than the server now?
  4. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

LOL a_zerg_guild00 took its 200 members and split raid 21 year old content to claim a victory in 12 hour. Do it with 50 and no AOC's like the old days and then we might look up from our coffee today.
    Karreck and AoEBox like this.
  5. Riddish Lorekeeper

6. Silver-Crow Augur

Complete?
    Does that mean you took the sleeper down?
    ;)
    Gratz.
  7. AoEBox Elder

It would be an accomplishment if you didn't have 256 members or 3 1/2 complete raid forces zerg rushing raid targets.

The fact you had people DIE on any of this content is beyond me.
    Mashef likes this.
  8. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

i am calling this out.

Altered mind are by the correct definitions the winner of velious.. Why..!

We did it in a DZ with 72, not in open world with 250 like they did.. We did it as intended, with a composed raid, with organisation and with skill... not a zerg rush....

Altered minds are stepping up to take down Eq babies, we have a guild rule not to port them anymore.
  9. That0neguy Augur

What are we defining as "complete" here?
  10. AraduneWizard Journeyman

I don't think AM has cleared the 4 Warders yet. That is what TEB is saying is complete.

Vulak isn't what they are talking about.
  11. Auesheet Lorekeeper

EQ Babies are the future of Everquest :(. Who will carry the torch when we are all gone?
  12. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I was there in Kael when TEB took on King Tormax. I managed to record a few seconds of the fight. Here's TEB sending its forces in to overwhelm him with numbers. RIP to all the brave fighters that he chewed through.
    [IMG]
    Gherig and Gabbo like this.
  13. HicksAradune Augur

oh how unexpected? Salty people posting in a EQ Baby celebration thread !

Also AM are claiming they are number one? hahahah. thanks, i needed a good laugh after ive just woke up from my record breaking nap after my massive record breaking eq session.
  14. BazMule New Member

I still port them cause I’m not a manchild.
  15. AoEBox Elder

What is record breaking about clearing 21 year old content with 256 members or 3 1/2 raid forces ?
    If you had completed it with 72 individuals I would give you some credit but the amount of people TEQ threw at the content is just laughable to even consider this "Record Breaking".

If anyone watched the live stream you can see that lag from having so many members in the zone actually made the content easier to complete because the Raid encounters were not working as they should have.
    Lord Vyemm was the best example of this.
  16. AraduneWizard Journeyman

They did that in VP also - lagged it out so the dragons wouldn't AoE. But hey, let Hicks have his time in the sun. He's been on plenty of other TLP's where he wasn't carried to victory, so he has to live his dreams now.
  17. HicksAradune Augur

Yeah i remember that, when we took 31 people into VP to beat the Kunark record - the lag was intense with that many people in the zone...... :D

The absolute delusion of people man.
  18. Gabbo New Member

19. AraduneWizard Journeyman

This is your time to shine! This moment will live on for 1 tlp under the next zerg guild does it better.
  20. AoEBox Elder

You mean it took 256 members to funnel key parts to 31 members to complete the expansion in record time .. just thought id fix that for you!

Given who is in TEQ I wouldn't put it past any of them to exploit the content as it has been done over many TLPs from said exact people :)

Congrats to the guilds completing content with the intended #'s in era !