TOV Earing quest

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dyna, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Dyna Elder

I can't find out if the task is broken or meant to perform this way.
    The FOUNDATION Task from Vraket, when I did the combine on my crystals it gave me one short of the Crushed Glowing Crystallized Valium at this point i would have thought I could go get the crystals in the cave again, but no it does not let you do that, so we have to drop the WHOLE quest? start all over?
    Can this be right?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Dyna likes this.
  3. Dyna Elder

Thank you but no I put in 7x Glowing Crystalized Veliums + Velium Smith Hammer + superb Leather Padding but did not get the right number back.The left overs do not combine.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Did you not get FOUR Crushed Glowing Crystallized Velium?
    If not did you get anything else returned?
    I suspect you only got 2 Crushed Glowing Crystallized Velium as you failed.

This may help, look at what you get back when you fail and what you use after to creat the extra 2.
    http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=65627&menustr=035000000000

After that you should just need to use the 4 Crushed Glowing Crystallized Velium + Superb Leather Padding + Velium Smithy Hammer which will give you 2 Powdered Glowing Crystallized Velium.

Then you use that for your earring, recipe for that will be in the Jewellery kit.
    Dyna likes this.
  5. Dyna Elder

I rechecked and used find, I only received 2 crushed glowing crystalized Valium when failed.
    Maybe I destroyed the crystals not knowing maybe I remember wrong, I will do the task over thank you for all the information.