Crusader Vragor not spawning on TLP Rizlona ( 2+ weeks )

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Trever_Aradune, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Trever_Aradune New Member

Have submitted numerous tickets about this NPC not spawning in Trakanon's Teeth for over 2+ weeks. This is a Quest NPC for Whistling Fists quest, and without said NPC quest cannot be continued. Any insight to this will be very helpful, if anyone has done Stupendous Tome quest will know to get to this step after completing the Tome is a severe stab in the heart. Thank You

Pungo
    60 Monk - DHS Reincarnated
    Rarshaak likes this.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

He is involved in the green mist.
    Maybe he will appear in the Luclin era.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

To keep items restricted to proper eras, NPCs may be restricted to a later unlock if they have multiple quests that would introduce too powerful gear and the quests cannot be separated. Or else he's being permacamped, or is a triggered spawn you need to do something to pop.
  4. Rarshaak New Member

He is also not spawning on Aradune either.
  5. Vanrau Augur

Is he a triggered spawn?
  6. Trever_Aradune New Member

Greenmist is currently available, I have it on my Iksar SK already
  7. Trever_Aradune New Member

Whistling Fists is a Kunark released quest, nothing to do with gear restriction, not perma camped due to not having spawned at all ( I am not only onw looking for him, we all play different times and have watched for him ), Have already attempted to trigger him by doing Greenmist with SK friend, no luck
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

He is restricted to Luclin
    Andarriel likes this.
  9. Rarshaak New Member

Is there a reason this NPC (also the only one not spawning for the quest) is locked to Luclin where as all the other Iksar class items are able to be completed in Kunark?
  10. GNOME_POWER Augur

You can understand it by looking at P99. Even "Shackle of Steel" in the Kunark era.
    "Shackle of Scale" was rejected and I think the rest of the quests were added.
  11. Rarshaak New Member

Can't really use P99 as an example because it doesn't have any of the final quests (other than Greenmist for SK) like the Shaman cudgel, Necromancer skull cap or even the Warrior pike that were added long after Kunark but are available on TLPs. Which is my point that all of these class quests are attainable for out of era equipment, but the monk weapon is locked to Luclin for an unstated reason thus far.
  12. dademurphy New Member

So is the Whistling Fists quest incomplete on TLPs until Luclin?
  13. dademurphy New Member

Is this the same with Cazic-Thule responding to prompts about Gandan Tailfist failing in his task?