Ragefire needs Underfoot! :)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by yukan, Nov 9, 2020.

1. yukan Augur

Underfoot was scheduled to launch on Ragefire today at 2 pm PST, but 15 minutes in we have no response. Hoping to get a dev response today so people can plan according, thanks.
  2. Kattria Minx Augur

Same. Don't see it launched! :)
    Cheyana likes this.
  3. Cheyana Journeyman

There is chaos in the guildhall. People are losing it, rioting in Gfay, and a large number of suicides have been threatened.
  4. Kattria Minx Augur

Thank you!
    Kloven likes this.
  5. morsongs New Member

party in the guild hall in anticipation of Underfoot launch
  6. Tishanian Journeyman

7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

We just went through a DST change, good luck.
  8. Kattria Minx Augur

Our computers automatically update!
  9. Tishanian Journeyman

Just another reason to get rid of DST:)
  10. Holyhops Journeyman

Honestly, we should just get rid of all time zones. Unite the world under Norrathian time. It's November 26, 3174 3 AM right now, we can start there!
    Skuz, Kloven, niente and 1 other person like this.
  11. Kattria Minx Augur

Huzzah!
    Holyhops likes this.
  12. Cheyana Journeyman

13. Kattria Minx Augur

An hour later, we still don't have Underfoot. Did the vote pass? What's going on?
  14. Blaskar New Member

Wake up Dreamweaver!!!
  15. Cheyana Journeyman

I'm starting to think that we may get a final determination of the Presidential election before UF launches on Ragefire.
  16. dreamweaver Community Manager

Still trying to determine the issue, but code/engineering is actively investigating. No ETA though, sorry.
    Skuz likes this.
  17. dreamweaver Community Manager

I was awake! I'm just working on EQ2 beta stuff as well! Sorry, I am here now, someone alerted me and as I said above, dev is actively investigating the issue.
    Skuz likes this.
  18. Cheyana Journeyman

We would all like cookies and milk, along with a really awesome GM event (like a giant level 95 gnome running around Gfay and all PCs turned into Ogres to chase it)!

Edit: Stacks of 1000 miraculous cookies and milk with +50 heroic stats, +50 to all saves, and +1500 mana, hp, and end.
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

Should be unlocked now, sorry about that everyone. Dev is going to continue to investigate the issue but we decided to bust that door open for you.
    Kattria Minx and Skuz like this.
  20. Machen New Member

Can you let us know if it was the daylight savings issue rearing its ugly head again? We are due for unlocks on Rizlona and Aradune on Wednesday and it would be nice to know what time to expect.