Anyone having patcher issues?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Andarriel, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Its either super super slow or says im not connected kinda annoying got one account logged in took like 10mins though.

Andarriel
    hiolpe and Ceiteag like this.
  2. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Yupp, same here. Can't seem to log in.
    hiolpe and Ceiteag like this.
  3. Raytheon Augur

I wanted to say yes 20 minutes ago, but it took me 35 attempts to get logged into the forums here.
    Ceiteag likes this.
  4. Duality Augur

Was in until I zoned. Then crashed like the usual unloaded guild hall zone crash and had to reboot.. Now I can't get back in
  5. Ebine Augur

I keep getting there is no connection. Even trying to log into here so I could post I got no connection a few times.
  6. Raytheon Augur

Maybe EQ logins run on the same servers as Nevada's vote count. In other news, I hear a third-party candidate named Rodcet Nife is now leading that state.
  7. Ceiteag New Member

Same here, "LaunchPad was unable to connect"

Edited to add: Finally got one launcher to log me in and the page that came up said, "error, could not connect" or some such like that and I couldn't finish logging in.
  8. Varillian Singer of Bad Songs

I just checked the EQ-discord - the problem is known, they are investigating.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea i got one account in took me like 10mins but nada on other attempts. just when i get to the next step i get a no connection kinda lame :(

Andarriel
    Ceiteag likes this.
  10. speedmonk New Member

it keeps telling me wrong password or information anyone able to help me?
  11. Milolien New Member

I can log in with my second account with out any issues, but on my main account the forums says "invalid credentials" and the launcher says "there was an error completing your request".
  12. speedmonk New Member

my accounts are saying wrong password can we get this fixed???
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

nice to be able to log back on again.

Andarriel
  14. Tegila Augur

friend having that issue for a couple days, it "forgot" all his passwords in the launcher and saying invalid credentials, password reset throws an error of some sort too, but now saying 1 acct is coming on, but said that before and then it crashed back out. something really screwy going on here.
  15. Duality Augur

Best bet for that is to delete ALL of the saved accounts that are stored in Launchpad and then re-patch, or re-check/scan whatever it is, and try again. Had that bug out once where it would log into ONE of my accounts no matter which account I logged into from launchpad.
  16. Tegila Augur

yeah but even on the site he was having the issue and the password reset error as well. as i was posting he started being able to log in finally but had other issues ppl having in this thread in that process as well