Rizlona w/ a single character?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by xeveq, Nov 2, 2020.

1. xeveq New Member

I don't have an active sub currently so I can't check out the scene myself, but is it feasible to join Rizlona with a single character? Are there still leveling groups? I'd like to start 2-3 boxing in Luclin with a friend - thus Rizlona and not Aradune - but I'd prefer to start with a single character for Velious.
  2. Gremin Augur

It would be hard but not impossible. I play a warrior, nothing else but iam also part of a very active guild. Groups will be around more with Velious open, just wont be lower level ones. A druid, necro, shaman or wizard are viable solo or group options.
  3. RizLoaner Elder

You'll probably have better luck finding leveling groups in Luclin versus Velious. There's no new classes or level caps in Velious so no reason to level up new characters. It's doable certainly not as easy as on Aaradune. There are a few "normal" guilds that have players that only box 1 or 2 toons so if you join up with them even on a casual basis it might be the better way to find a group.
  4. Thewiz Augur

You'll have no problem levelling up in any active guild.
  5. SunDrake Augur

I've met and grouped with two solo players, both leveling up, over the past week. I'm sure you are aware, but it'll just mean you need to be a lil more active in pursuing groups. For the most part, nobody is gonna ask you if you need a group. Gotta send some tells.
  6. Machen New Member

Should be a good time to start with Velious about to open. Even so, I'm going to guess that leveling will not be super easy and there won't be an abundance of groups at low levels -- there never is on any progression server at this point. Your fastest route will be to hook up with someone plvling alts. As others have said, find a guild and likely you'll have the support you need.
    Gremin likes this.
  7. Fluid Augur

It's a little thin in the lower levels. The upside is a lot of people are upgrading their equipment so there are some formerly great items that have been replaced by newer raid items that can now be found on vendors. It's still very much about who you know and join a guild. High level buffs if you can get them on a new character pretty much make the first 20 levels a weekend or less.