Metamorph Wand - Mad jester

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hadesborne, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Hadesborne Augur

Can you PLEASE make this avilable in the marketplace again! Soo many people are wanting to buy this item it is nuts. PLEASE!!!
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

What happened to rotating things in the marketplace?
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

The only problem I have with that one is its so small and I really do not like the ones that do not show if I gave my pet weapons or not. Granted my Turpeta pet illlusion does show pet weapons and it looks kind of silly for something on all 4s to be holding weapons.
  4. KermittheFroglok Augur

Good question, DBG was starting doing it somewhat consistently until a couple weeks ago? My memory is fuzzy but it seems like they didn't start until the Human Heritage Crate left the marketplace, and it seems like they stopped a couple weeks before the Dwarven Heritage Crate was added.

My guess is that they don't want limited run cosmetics listed when they have a limited RNG product up like the crates because people are more likely to buy the weekly item over the crate. If I had a dozen DBC to spend I would probably opt for a few illusions or familiars I know I'll get instead of a random RNG roll for a random one (a RNG roll that's much more likely yield a hero's forge set I'll never wear).
  5. Hadesborne Augur

They would just get even more money by doing a rotation of pet metamorphs tha have been removed from the marketplace