Family and friend pack

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Myklaz, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Myklaz New Member

bought this but I don't see the tradeable thing I am supposed to give to a friend

how do I /claim the entitlement to give to the friend ?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

How long has it been?
    To help prevent fraud, TRADABLE items(**) included in the Family & Friends edition or upgrade editions will be delivered 72 hours after purchasing
  3. Rikkitikkitavi Journeyman

I ordered Friends and Family over 72 hours ago and I have access to Beta. I have looked through my claims, my bank and my inventory and see nothing that appears to me to be something I can give my husband so he also can log into Beta. What is it called and where should it be?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This post was about the last Friends and Family that someone bought in April.

Afaik the current family and friends would not be available until the expansion itself is released. Cause it would not make sense to give a friend the COV expansion while beta is running cause then they would have access to beta also
  5. KermittheFroglok Augur

6. Nniki Augur

KermittheFroglok likes this.
  7. KermittheFroglok Augur

NICE, my bad, that makes the Friends & Family a little more appealing.

Edit: Welp, I was wrong, my bad!
    Nniki likes this.
  8. Tegila Augur

was teh lvl 85 character claim from this preorder? because mine isnt showing up, all i got was teh CoV expansion ticket. and since a heroic character is nothing new, i figured that and the expac would both be claimable now.
  9. Moege Augur

recheck https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content

They updated what is supposed to be available/when
  10. henry0918 Journeyman

ah luckily I found this post through duckudckgo so I dont need to bother someone else with this question , just bought the family edition and was wondering about this