Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JChan, Oct 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumbur Improved Familiar

If that eye is the actual size! :eek: Then I guess there would be game-engine limitations that needs some adjustments...

I guess it IS the actual size according to the first scene here...

Planet-sized monsters is kinda rare in computer games for a lot of reasons...
    Skuz and Nennius like this.
  2. Stageguy Lorekeeper

So the new expansion is the 4th release of Velious... /yawn.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  3. Sakuraba Augur

Mmm. Level my 91 Ranger, or try to get 55 levels on my Druid. I bought ToV recently knowing full well we'd probably get an expansion reveal soon....but I don't have any chars to experience the expac with!

Leeast I play on FV lol.
  4. Darchi New Member

What I was hoping to see with this expansion is a "Transportation items keyring" I have a bag FULL and they are super helpful to a class with no way to move unless in GH. So something to think about to ADD in for us to buy maybe? I know I would at the drop of a dime.

OH And can you Advance the Prayer Shawl Quests since we are in Velious it would be a nice treat to bring all that hard work up to level 115+
    Lorai and Nennius like this.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Have a great nap. I'll be enjoying this expansion.
  6. OldCa61 Augur

Can't wait :)
    More Chase Loot Please, I'm a fool for collecting them all.
    Hater's Gonna Hate.
    Been around since the beginning and glad this game is still around.
    Jondalar and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Go play WoW! rest of us will enjoy getting another expansion.

Andarriel
    Gyurika Godofwar and OldCa61 like this.
  8. BubbaJoeFV New Member

Assuming this is true, will this take effect as soon as we preorder? I just returned to the game earlier this year, and have not purchased TBL or ToV yet, so if I preorder on the 21st will I have access to TBL and ToV that day? TIA
  9. Riou EQResource

It should since you are charged on pre order
  10. Stageguy Lorekeeper

People are so sensitive these days...

I was there when Velious came out and remember over 200 of us chasing a dragon around GD that was under the control of a dev. It was a blast and I loved that expac.

Rain of Fear - I have completed the Velious zones multiples times now and loved it every time. They are the best part of this expansion

ToV - Love the new levels, love the new crafted gear, great for plat farmers, not that great for molo.

The fourth time around is a bit much, so yeah, I will enjoy my nap.

Lifetime accounts, so no worries, I'll catch the next one.

/haters on
    OldCa61 likes this.
  11. omerta New Member

please make this one better than the last one it needs to have more content and a higher level of difficulty. i have been out of stuff to do for the last 3 months.
    Dracolindus likes this.
  12. Zinth Augur

speaking of the merc tasks aka kill 10 of these, or 15 of these kinda things, not the mini missions with "more into them" like the partisan ones which are group tasks and are fine
  13. Zinth Augur

considering she is the size of a moon/planet according to lore (them scars in WW is her claw marks) it would be a bit of a challenge to see her in full ;) hacking at her toenail and if she farted the whole server would be disintegrated
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No thanks to merc tasks, unless they once again add exp for completing them. Wasting days trying to get dervishes in GD was not fun.
  15. Zinth Augur

wait they REMOVED exp from them? that's even lamer... (only up to RoS atm) but we will be "live" in May already
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not sure which expansion they started doing, it isn't on all merc tasks until you get to TOV. If I recall correctly there are some in ROS that don't give exp.
  17. Szilent Augur

no.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lorai likes this.
  19. Zinth Augur

Yeah good luck getting people to "help" doing those if they can't get a little side exp too
    Lorai likes this.
  20. Nniki Augur

Any mercenary tasks in ToV that were giving XP (i.e. those in Velketor's Labyrinth) were updated to not do so with the February 11, 2020 game update.
    It was the result of this bug thread:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tov-mercenary-missions-give-no-exp.262123/
    Lorai, Dracolindus and Yinla like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.