Six zones? SIX ZONES?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Traxen, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Agreed. Re-envisioning velious for the 3rd time, ice is getting a little old.
    Although if I had to request a feature, it would be to get rid of the automation groups.

I can go into great divide and find at least 4 automation groups rolling pretty much all the time.
    Bring an alt in, need a named for a checkmark, and I already know where the groups will be.
    I show up and what do you know, that's exactly where they are.
    Stunning how they are in the same place every day and very obviously automating, for months.
  2. Celephane Augur

Wow, what game are you playing?
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I 100% agree with you here.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

EoK had the KorSha zones & RoS had Gorowyn at least, TBL was mostly new zones.
  5. Riou EQResource

Thinking more about the hybrid on artwork I think it might be a Zlandicar + Darathar combo
  6. Allayna Augur

TBL: Doomfire, the Burning Lands = I meant pop, said time.

TBM: Plane of Health = a map from VOA, Windsong....

TBM: Crypt of Decay = Ruins of Lxanvom
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Will be interesting to see how they have connected CoV to ToV without haveing Wakening Lands.

I still live in hope of some non icy zones, I'm sick of white!

SG better be frozen I hate fighting in water. :rolleyes:
  8. Riou EQResource

No sirens grotto, you shouldn't have to worry about fighting in water
    Hellowhatsyourname likes this.
  9. feeltheburn Augur

can we split your stuff?
  10. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

Personally I'm hoping for

Western Wastes
    Some kind of Siren's Grotto/Cobalt Scar combo (don't think either of these makes a good zone use in a small expansion)
    Sleeper's Tomb
    Dragon Necropolis
    Temple of Veeshan
    Skyshrine

I don't think Wakening Land or Thurg or Icewell Keep fit too well with the lore of everything being overrun with undead but maybe an instance of Icewell where we get to see the Dain again. All the other major players from Kael have shown up so far and I suspect we'll see a 1st brood dragon or 3 and maybe the Sleeper or even the spectral dragon in DN that gave you the Sleeper's Key.

With the limited content I'm not expecting it but I'd really like either DN or ST to be locked as the final zone of the expansion requiring everything else to be done 1st. That was such a hardcore accomplishment back in day to get a force into Sleeper's Tomb. I'm not saying make it raid-only because that would disappoint a lot I'm sure but maybe like Mearatas was. The locking problem with TBL was that the entire expansion was locked behind the Smoke trials instead of just say the last zone or two.
    Skuz likes this.
  11. Minato Augur

Where's Veeshan at!
  12. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

So looking at all the clues:

Ruins of Skyshrine
    Cobalt Scar
    Western Wastes
    Necropolis
    Temple of Veeshan
    Sleeper's Tomb
    Gyurika Godofwar, Riou and Rajaah like this.
  13. quseio Augur

nah i bet itl be the wakening land pog cs and western wastes tov and uh the other one right b4 cs
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

That was before SOE decided to develop Landmark and EQNext, and the staff was massive (6 month expansion cycles).

6 zones is still more than permanent pre-Alpha vaporware (Star Citizen, Pantheon, Ashes of Creation).
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

She does not fit in a zone.
  16. Whulfgar Augur

Thee single greatest response in these forums in recent memory..
    Nennius likes this.
  17. Wanuven Lorekeeper

She fits in the void, can see her corpse floating around in one of the versions
  18. Tour Augur

Consequently, the last expansion of the game is entirely within Veeshan a la Fantastic Voyage.
    "Lvl 200 clr LFG in Veeshan's Left Atrium to get mitral valve flag to progress to Left Ventricle, please."
  19. Thraine Augur

baby got back!
    Gyurika Godofwar, Fanra and Minato like this.
  20. Karhar Dream Crusher

You forgot another zone in TBM, Crypt of Sul is Temple of Bertoxx from SoD.
    Allayna likes this.