GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wovel Journeyman

The trigger for me appears to be whenever the pet tries to attack a mob that is mezzed:

Pet told you, 'I am unable to wake a flinty cragbeast, Master.'

Maybe you can just ignore tells that start with 'I am unable to wake'
  2. Majin-ryokoryu Journeyman

I found a bug. I have a monk on Aradune called Tailrake. Every time I try to load Tailrake's log it tells me the server is invalid. I can load log files from all my other Aradune characters just fine and have deleted the log file a few times to see if it just wasn't corupt. Still unable to load. My guess would be that because Tailrake is also the name of a move the logfile get's confused and bugs out.
  3. xmPradah Not a dude

Just recently started using GamParse, and have tried searching for a resolution to the issue I'm having to no avail. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
    When I export to HTML - the "Show Healing" button does not display any data. Is there a setting I'm overlooking?

TIA
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The healing info won't all show. The export stuff needs to be updated to show all the new stuff.
  5. Coagagin Guild house cat

GameParse may be having some problems since the latest set of early October 2020, out of cycle, patches and Windows 10 updates, perhaps the September 2020 patches and updates as well.

Anyone else seeing GP "abend" for no other reason?

p.s. Yes, its a very old word but one that I rarely use outside the data processing shop. Pun intended.

- Coag
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

What version of Windows? I just launched and loaded a log file but not tested more than that, on version 2004. Can try some commands to see if a repair can help, open command prompt run as administrator:
    sfc /scannow
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

If you want to try repairing other windows components, close every open app and window, open PowerShell run as administrator:
    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | ? { Test-Path "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" } | % { Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -ForceApplicationShutdown -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue }

Restart after command lines are done.
  7. Coagagin Guild house cat

I eluded to the October 2020 patch. Had no idea that I might be so clueless as to not mention the up to date OS as I haven't seen the same out of cycle patching come in for XP or Windows 7, leaving us with Windows 10, current build, 10.0.19041.546.

This machine may have a partially corrupted patch somewhere but decided to ask before I whip out FTK to prove the improbable.

Thanks for the PS command will try it after work.
  8. Soulbanshee Augur

Windows 10 1809, 1903, 1909, and 2004 are all currently receiving security updates, so October patch could have been any of those. And if I am on the same version I could help you out by testing the app to see if I get the same crashes.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet
  9. Soulbanshee Augur

Ran GamParse for a few hours tonight minimized in the system tray, did not close on me. I just did the upgrade to 2004 on Saturday and I do not have the out of band patch, on 19041.508.
  10. Bussfire New Member

Bump for greatness!
  11. Raccoo Augur

Happy belated birthday .98!
  12. Kattria Minx Augur

13. Nniki Augur

14. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Anyone else have recent issues with the loading of the log file locking up?

I noticed it last night with 4 characters. Not sure when the last time was that I opened their logs in GP. Probably Monday.

The 4 were never grouped together, and I have two other logs which do load/open who were grouped with three of the ones which DO lock up, so I don't think it's from an event which occurred that affects a whole group.

For all four logs, it loads to about 70-90%, and then just locks up and stays that way. Have to kill the app. So that would indicate the issue is seen sometime in the last several days.
  15. Celephane Augur

What size are the log files? That is the single most important factor.
  16. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Way smaller than I've loaded in the past, and have loaded this week.

The faulty files are 14-33 MB in size.

The others I tested (today) range from very small to ~150MB, and they loaded fine.

The ones which had a problem loaded fine a few days before. And they're not big now.
  17. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I sent you a PM Tatanka
  18. Danaleigh Elder

I'm having the same issue. Went to download the last week from Beta. (which was only 3 nights worth of logs) and it stalls at 75%. Get a not responding message and then switches to 18 minutes left on download.
  19. Danaleigh Elder

Oops ! Also went to see if there was an update I missed and get nothing when I click on the link.
  20. Silu Elder

Seeing the same thing loading small and large log files the past couple days/weeks using .98. Files that used to take seconds are now taking 5 mins. Larger files are taking 20 mins to load. Related to the latest windows 10 update?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.