Min/Max Raid Targets in ERA

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Stewie Griffin, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Stewie Griffin New Member

What is the lowest # of characters you have used for raid targets within era:

Naggy 18
    Vox 14
    Phinny 8

Venril Sathir 24
    Trakanon 30
    Severilious 24
    Phara Dar 16

These are our #'s for each kill in Era and I was curious if anyone has done it with less.
    If so, what strategies are you using to be so efficient ?

< No one cares Meg >
  2. Maze Elder

I'm going to assume this is done on Rizlona where everyone has a perfect ehmq cheal/dps rotation.
  3. Healiez Augur

Naggy 12
    Vox 12
    Phinny 3
    All hate minis and fear golems 12
  4. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Naggy 15
    Vox 13
    Phinny 6

Venril Sathir 17
    Trakanon 21
    Severilious 21
    Phara Dar 14
  5. Stewie Griffin New Member

All of ours were on Aradune. Sev was by far the hardest w/ 24 everything else was a joke.

I am quite curious what your class breakdown was for Trakanon and the kill time for it.

3 people in Era ? I'd be curious what those 3 classes were.
  6. Brady New Member

Are your Naggy / Vox numbers from classic?
  7. bardybard Augur

enchanter/cleric/tank most likely.
    Phinny is stupid easy
  8. Stewie Griffin New Member

Ours #'s are from in Classic era with ( no cheesing Jboot mechanics )
    Same goes for Kunark raid bosses.

I agree Phinny is stupid easy .
    I still would like to know what 3 classes they used in classic era, as 3 seems like a bit of a stretch in era.
  9. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Sure thing buddy.
  10. Pikallo Augur

I'd actually be interested to see a list of minimum numbers for epic fights instead of standard raid targets.
  11. bardybard Augur

What would make you think that you need more than that for Phinny?
  12. Stewie Griffin New Member

Raid targets have MITM
    Majority of Epic mobs do not have MITM- I can 2 box majority if not all epic mobs besides the raid encounters.

Zordak is easily 2 boxed by a competent player and good class combo ( long kill )
  13. Stewie Griffin New Member

What leads me to believe you would need more than 3 individuals for Phinny is the fact a cleric is going to have issues maintaining mana( with 0 focus effects ).

Cleric / War / Brd or Ench -- is the likely crew you used, anything else just seems to far fetched ( unless you are breaking gameplay mechanics or exploiting.
  14. bardybard Augur

Once slowed Phinny does very little damage, even to a lvl 50 tank. His nukes hurt more than his melee, which is why he needs to be mana drained at the start.
    Phinny is also mezzable and does not regen much once mezzed.
  15. Pikallo Augur

Curious as to how you kill zordak with 2 characters. Im not doubting you, just wondering how it would be done. Other mobs id be skeptical of might include Lhranc, enraged golem, wraith of shissar, stuff up in sky, hate minis, etc.
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You don't.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

Naggy 11
    Vox 9
    Phinny 2

Venril Sathir 12
    Trakanon 11
    Severilious 7
    Phara Dar 8
  18. Boze TLP complaint factory

Naggy 8
    Vox 6
    Phinny 7

Venril Sathir 5
    Trakanon 3
    Severilious 0
    Phara Dar 9
    WaitingforMoreEQ likes this.
  19. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

This thread is kinda pointless without people showing video proof of said encounters with full vision of the raid and raid mob, with proof of server. The amount of times throughout the years that I've heard "yeah we did it with 12 people" then you start to call things in question and come to find out that 12 was actually 30.
    Iyacc likes this.
  20. Protagonist Tank

To be fair, almost every Riz raid was done with 12 people.

144 characters, but 12 people.
    Duder likes this.