We Demand Answers!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lockdown, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That's a very personal question. Don't listen to what the people giggling behind their hands say, and don't ask again. There is a whole graveyard of beings that probed too deeply.
    Andarriel, Duder, Funky and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sissruukk Rogue One

But...you are an ogre...
  3. dreamweaver Community Manager

I have a list of concerns now.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

Froo Froo's Chopping Board...why can't we summon rabbit meat with this item?
  5. Schadenfreude Augur

6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

7. Schadenfreude Augur

That's not Froo Froo.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It is close and I found it amusing! Guessing that is where he name in that thread came from. The song is pretty close.
  9. Questoften32 Augur

Dwarf milk...ah...I'm too late,to paraphrase Sherlock Holmes was gonna say the only answer when everything else is eliminated: NPCs. I know that is weird but fun fact, was reading an story years ago that made it into the news, concerning volunteers and expensive milk or ice cream and well, never mind...this occurred to me.
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

You want answers?
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

YES!!!

But I am not really in a hurry. Take your time. Ponder the matter. Focus group maybe. Ouija board perhaps. There might be more than one answer. Ahh, what the heck, I can live without knowing.

No I can't. Is green sauce really coming back to Taco Bell?
  12. Febb Augur

13. Lockdown Elder

I'm a returning player, and I used to ask this question back then. Some told me not to ask, saying, "You don't want to know!"

Now that I know, I can say they were right. I didn't want to know.

But since it's temporary, is this really the same milk that the vendors are selling?
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I want to know what devs have for breakfast. We need to know. We deserve to know. We have to know!!!!!!!!!
  15. Herf Augur

Wheaties with Dwarf Milk.

It's lunch and dinner where things get strange.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

BLECH dwarf milk. It always has hair in it.
    Lockdown and Herf like this.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

most mornings, Red's Breakfast Burrito (various flavors, nearly randomly each day)
  18. feeltheburn Augur

Red's are good stuff
  19. Koveras Elder

Another answer worth demanding for is this: How did the wood elves build tree houses? Did they get help from the squirrels somehow despite the fact the forest critters never show themselves on Norrath as of yet? I bet the squirrels taught elves how to climb trees.

Also, considering the fact we have bunnies in EverQuest as they finally showed themselves a few years ago, would they even appear in Plane of Growth one day? Hopefully the squirrels show up from the shadows one day so we can see squirrel familiars and squirrel illusions. Maybe even have it so that the wood elf beastlord would be able to choose between a squirrel pet and a bunny pet in addition to the treat pet they have.
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Treants.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Duder like this.