TLP Veterans - a mini beastlord survey

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lejaun, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Boze TLP complaint factory

Get out of here with that TREElord nonsense.
    Lejaun and Thewiz like this.
  2. Goodkitty Augur

Dont listen to those shitters especially boze <3. He doesnt play anymore im pretty sure he re rolled necro on a aradune.

Anyhow as far a the quality of life ratio goes on race: Vah shir

Theres a ONE item i use in EoK that you will NEVER grind faction for in a TLP to get. Sneak is a must.

Beastlords a DPS class. If you fat kid yourself and dont fero yourself then youre a fool.

Fero/Savagery is a privileged buff that's on a huge timer. You can make yourself shine and other shine as well. Don't put yourself in a pot with Boze.
  3. Silver-Crow Augur

Available on Phinny, Selos and Miragul, so yes... available later, but these are TLP servers so they are there to be played if you so desire ;)

No point doing half a job when it comes to analysis :rolleyes:
  4. Lejaun Augur

Considering I am on Aradune and you didn't mention Mangler, which is the earliest before Aradune, sounds like my analysis did just fine.
  5. Iyacc Augur

I've never played BST but the only thing that matters down the road is which origin point gets you to a pok book fastest. I'm an iksar monk on Mangler and hate Cabilis with a passion, lol.

The stun immunity for Ogre is marginal as far as how much true difference it makes. Maybe in groups, but for raiding, not a big deal imo. I played warrior on half dozen other servers and always went half-elf because that was what I did my first one and didn't want to learn another starting city. I never missed the stun immunity.
  6. Lejaun Augur

I assume I'll be doing a hefty amount of grouping, or at the minimum 2-boxing, to stay current on AA's each expansion. That was one reason why I ranked the ogre high on its frontal stun resistance and slam ability. It really comes down to hating the bear pet that hurt them the most.

I'm not too worried about my origin point. I have a pocket druid that I can use to take me were I want to go.
  7. Crabman Augur

With a pocket druid one thing to consider is being kos at druid rings. Only bar/vah wont be.

But to me iksars look too cool, plus getting the extra ac bonus, thats definitely what im going with once luclin hits.