Fall Fun Round 2 begins tomorrow!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 21, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

The second round of Fall Fun bonuses is here, and more adventures are on the horizon!

From Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 12:01 AM PDT until Monday, October 5, 2020 at 10:59 PM PDT, ALL players will experience 50% shorter instance lockout timers!

Grab your gear and head into Norrath - there is extra adventuring to be had! And of course, be sure to check back on October 5 to find out what the last bonus will be!
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Does anyone know if reduced lockout timers affects LDON raids?

I am working on the Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection for my SK.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Yes they do
    ZenMaster likes this.
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Bug still there from many moons ago...

If you leave a mission/dz before completion AND the mission/dz is completed, your lockout timer is not reduced. This has been happening for awhile.
    Zaray likes this.
  5. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Thanks
  6. The Undertaker New Member

too bad i dont see any bonus xp messages when killing???
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Why would you it is shorter lockouts.? Check for exp bonus after this one finishes
  8. The Undertaker New Member

Yep miss read good check on that!!
    Yinla likes this.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

We just had bonus exp along with the faction thing - that was part 1. I think part 3 on Oct 5th will be marketplace discount.
  10. Trever_Aradune New Member

We had exp bonus because of Labor Day, not the Fall Fun, that only gave us Double Rares/Faction. If you go back and look throughout the last few years of the Fall Fun experience, Round 3 has usually been 1.5 x experience

And Round 2 doesn't end til Oct 5, 2020 at 10:59pm PST

This was last years Final Round

"From Yesterday, October 7, 2019 (The announcement is a little late, but the event has begun!), until Monday, October 21, 2019, ALL players will receive 1.5 times as much experience in their adventures across Norrath!"
    Auesheet and Yinla like this.
  11. CrazyLarth Augur

well Round 3 might have a xp bonus stay tuned.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yep, anything can change - percent off sales, dates for specials, new expansion beta pricing etc
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So the bonus exp wins!

From Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 12:01 AM PDT, until Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11 PM PDT, ALL players will receive 1.5 times as much experience in their adventures across Norrath!
    Herf and Yinla like this.
  14. Herf Augur