Considering making a new Aradune Progess.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wrightsvillain, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Wayloss Journeyman

Talimat, you chose to inject your own bias and dislike for several guilds into the project and when it was pointed out one of a couple things was going to happen:
    A.) The site would be tainted and fade into obscurity.
    B.) A rival site would crop up with a neutral take
    C.) Or somone would step up and do a little PR, put the site back as a neutral "reference "

I'm sorry you got tossed under the bus, but acting out on the forums is only making it obvious why choice C happened.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  2. Aneuren Tempered Steel

You rang? :D
    Ezam likes this.
  3. HicksAradune Augur

you still here? Websites fixed and working as intended now. As it should be
  4. TheGoblin Elder

What did they do now?
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

LOL THIS GUY. I remember when you put an Asterisk next to our name then rage deleted the site before Daxx remade it.
    Auesheet likes this.
  6. Machen New Member

Lol. I gave it to Daxx. Never rage deleted anything.

And yeah, pre vs post motm was worth noting with an asterisk.
  7. Talimat Elder

There is only one guild I removed from or prevented from adding information. Those individuals were spoken to, and told not only was the information saved to put back later, but why. Everyone else including the one other guild claiming they were being refused to post, were posted before i was removed, and the owner of the site explained to them he dropped it for 3 days and made changes, which is why their info wasn't added. So "several guilds" is not a true statement. Adding information from a guild violating the tos and pnp and openly admitting it, is not bias. Also the "pointed out" info was within hours of the removal, and also coinciding with the owner stating he didn't have a problem with the one guild being removed, then pretending he did have a problem with it. He hoped the guild in question would allow his guild epics for being a hero which is why he told me to do it, then removed me for doing it. His hopes failed, that's funny enough for me.
  8. a_bard_mole New Member

[IMG]
    Protagonist likes this.