Up/Down/All Around But What's for Sale?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KermittheFroglok, Sep 16, 2020.

1. KermittheFroglok Augur

I'm going to honest with you all... I'm a trashy casual whale and only want to login to see what was rotated into the Marketplace...

Has anyone gotten far enough to see what they put up? Thank you! :)
  2. Shiv New Member

I honestly thought this was a roast-post about the servers being up down up down.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

Nope, really curious what’s being sold now. Was just having fun with the title.

Have you been able to get in to check?
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I miss those white/pinkish color tree's they had for sell long time ago have those ever come back up?

Andarriel
  5. eqgamer Augur

Waiting for old illusions
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Waiting on Jester pet illusion !
  7. Zamiam Augur

4 words .. cloud of fluffy cotton ..
    Smokezz likes this.
  8. KermittheFroglok Augur

Yeah, I was disappointed by this week's listings. I think most of them are going to be a pass for me except the fae touched gnome.

I'd rather they list 2-3 or of each thing (illusion, pet illusion/familiar, & weapon ornament) instead of just listing ~half dozen of the same type of item. I'm usually not going to buy 6 of the same cosmetic in the same week, give me one or two cool options of each and I might make 3 purchases a week (one of each) instead of just one.
  9. Zamiam Augur

they should keep the items in market for at least a month before they rotate them out .. and like kermit said have a variety of items not just all the same category of items ..
  10. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I only open the marketplace window long enough to claim my free DPG coins each month.
    Tatanka likes this.
  11. Zamiam Augur

if you only open your market window just to claim your free DPG coins , why bother opening it at all if your not going to spend them ?
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Possibly the same as I do, see what crates or LoN pack is on offer, get one if I fancy it.

I really wish they would advertise the Market Place more when they have changed items in it.
  13. Bigstomp Augur

Is there something I can buy to make my channels work reliably for a night?