Fixed Internally Item cooldowns not displaying properly

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by qweasy, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Fenthen aka Rath

I have multiple /useitem lines on a single hot button, such as a "Burn" button containing my epic, spire, and so on. Very often an item will not fire off (because it's on cooldown but does not show that it is), or does (providing the buff) but the item looks as though it's still available to be used.
    lockjaws likes this.
  2. modsiw Augur

Maybe related, maybe not...

Last night on Agnarr we had several players return after being away from the game / server for many months. A few players reported abilities such mend being on cool down when they logged on.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Its probably just a coincidence, but most of the time I notice the bug im in a raid-instance... try evaccing in an instance while a cooldown is running.
  4. smash Augur

You prob cannot reproduce it, because you might be on eq from same statr ad eq located. Try to log on from other state and try again..
    I have this 100% of the time.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Yep, it might be one of those bugs that only show up, if your ping is higher than 10 or whatever the ping for the test-environment is?

If you can't just log-on on a real server via a far-away proxy/vpn, you can always try AB...:)
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Used the clicky for the campfire today from Scorched Woods to Lceanium (was questing) did hail and then ran back to Scorched Woods to hand in a note.

When I was in Scorched Woods for the 2nd time, my campfire clicky showed no countdown timer on it no would it click. I knew the timer wasn't up, but it was showing it didn't have one.

This should be reproducable (I did this on 2 accounts)
    Click campfire clicky
    zone to campfire
    go to another zone - clicky shows as being up but is unclickable.
  7. Cadira Augur

This bug happens when I hit sk epic. Specifically, it's assigned to the 3 key on my main hotbar. The simple, left click and hold on epic from inventory, drag icon to 3 key and click it from there type of hotkey. Has a blue background with pic of epic etc.

This pretty much always happens if I spam the 3 key several times while it's casting from first click (if I want sk epic and I'm in a hurry, I'll spam the 3 key like 5 times within a second, and it fires BUT it doesn't display the cd)

Any zone, any situation, etc.
  8. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anyone after the last update?
  9. Duder Augur

Which update? Last month's live update? Or the test update a few days ago? I am currently seeing the problem on live still.
  10. Laurana Augur

Still seeing this occur for Rogue and Paladin 2.0 epics as well as class BPs from ToV (T3 crafted) for both Rogue and Paladin. Does not seem to be an issue on my Wizard....no clue why...
    Duder likes this.
  11. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Seems to be an issue, every time I evac with my wizard on raids...
  12. cadres Augur

Today my expedient recovery shows as 'used/unavailable'. I've not used this on this toon for maybe a year. I didn't click it by mistake (it's in a hotbar that needs sever clicks to scroll to). This happens fairly often on one toon or another
    Mercs show a 00 timer long long before they are ready to revive

May or may not be related - in Overseer the timer runs out and it shows quest finished for 5/10 minutes before the actual 'claim reward' button changes from 'finish early' to 'claim'
    Yinla likes this.
  13. yodo Augur

Make sure your Windows clock is correct.
  14. cadres Augur

clock is fine
    This is something everyone in every group i've been in reports since it began (after a certain patch, can't recall which one)
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Started at TOV launch for me
  16. Duder Augur

What server(s)?

Though, this topic is about item clicky cooldowns. There may be separate threads for Overseer and Veteran Reward cooldowns reporting incorrectly.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

AB for me
  18. cadres Augur

I think Yinla's right - started around ToV time (altho my recollection was it started after a patch - my recollection may be flawed)
    The various cooldowns are, I think, related as they started for me (also AB) at the same time, not overseer, but assorted vet & other AAs and mercs as well as clickies
  19. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think it was after a big patch...I want to say it was the patch that introduced Overseer. I'm pretty sure that's when I and guildmates started noticing it happening.
    cadres likes this.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Most of the AAs/clickies I've noticed it on happens after I zone, which makes me wonder if it is similar to the forage issues players had with zoneing last year.

Mercenery timers are just broken totally.