Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You're absolutely right, after doing some catch up through what I had skipped in CoTF & TDS hitting TBM HA was a rough experience even after EoK AA being essentially maxed out I get ripped apart as a full bis TBM raid-geared zerker, the named mobs here are hitting considerably harder than even EoK ones and the merc tank gets melted a lot, most of the problem seems to be that the mobs in these HA have ridiculously high strikethrough, I basically dodge nothing from these.

Looks like it will take RoS unlocking & getting level 110 to even attempt 3 boxing TBM HA for me.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Febb Augur

Someone should probably bump the bug thread for this so we can get some attention on it again.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not all spells were fixed either the named are still doing more spell damage than they should.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

5. Corinthus New Member

I also would love to have to option to transfer my character off Angarr to mangler!
  6. Tiane Journeyman

7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

October 7th Selo will unlock The Broken Mirror so there's another 2 guilds worth of paying customers who will have to endure progressing through that overscaled BS before it gets fixed.

December 9th Miragul will Unlock The Broken Mirror will they too have to progress through it in that state too?

Shambles.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can't see much being fixed before mid/late December after expansion launches, especially as they are currently a man down.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

Are we fixing QT as promised last patch? Asking for a friend...
    scaethach, Skuz, Cadira and 1 other person like this.
  10. Mernker New Member

Just came here to reiterate that Agnarr to Mangler should be allowed.
  11. Ninelder Augur

All the other posts are some TLP vs TLP server-transfer-rage-a-thon. You couldn't possibly have been confused by another post, just numb in the brain from trying to strain out any pertinent information about this patch that actually applies to the real game.

There should be a different forum for the glorydays types to rage about TLP stuff, separate from those of us who play the real game.
  12. Clawzzx New Member

Agnarr to Mangler seems like the tlp xfer that makes the most sense, by far. Hoping they will open this route.
  13. Cacky Elder

In overseer, when selecting an agent, I would like the best agent for the task to appear first on the list of agents, even if they are currently incapacitated. Moving the incapacitated agents to the end of the list shields us slightly from the big picture of what is going on with all of our agents and quests. Thanks.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  14. Wulfhere Augur

A big problem with all of this is that it is now much harder to identify and pick iconic agents for conversion. Since they have no other value, they are the first and perhaps only ones that a player wants to convert.

Please add "iconic" to their traits and tooltips so we don't have to memorize who is what.
    RPoo and Yinla like this.
  15. NinjutsuMMO Augur

Let’s make transfers to Agnarr happen
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Say a Prayer to Saint Jude maybe.