Bazaar Down?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sokki, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

So the Bazaar is down on Povar. If you try zoning in or loading a char that camped in there you crash. Any other servers experiencing this? It seems like it's just the Baz as other zones are still working just fine.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Thanks Sokki. I was just trying to load my trader back in there and had that happen. Thanks for confirming.
  3. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

there's several zones on Cazic that are doing this i guess. zone crashes and then server won't let people log back in.
  4. Zaray Augur

Xegony has been having issues almost two hours.
  5. Gimple Elder

CT server confirmed for Frontier Mountains(EoK)....logged there last night and can't get back on with that toon. PoK seems fine as of a few min ago though. I logged in a toon there, then tried my main again in FM and still crashed.
  6. Cadbane Journeyman

Guild hall down on Emarr
  7. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Queue the rolling server blackouts!
    Leerah likes this.
  8. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

... to "fix" (HAHAHAAHHAHA) server instability.
  9. Coagagin Guild house cat

Crashed two comps, 4 accounts going into Arthitex about the same time. Just getting back to see that I have been "zoning" for 4 hours.

Thanks all for the info.

-Coag
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Shared pain?? I blame it on the halflings. :)

That and a lack of investment in server architecture perhaps. And the fact that millions of students are doing distance learning where we weren't before. The problems with crashing do seem to be more frequent lately.