Another bonus reward type

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by smash, Sep 8, 2020.

1. smash Augur

Maybe add a 50-100% on evolving items, like earrng/gloves/boot/shoulder/ring
    Coagagin likes this.
  2. Zamiam Augur

dont those go up with how much xp you get .. so double xp kinda is a bonus to those right .. at least the earring quest .. maybe not the others cause they req hunters and stuff .. but then we also got faction/double rare named spawns ..
  3. Lisard Silly

correct - easy way to make this work would be to add a Evolver XP "tablet" to all mobs loot tables in ToV and or TBL that you could Right Click for a %

this is how they did it for the tear aug.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Evolving Item XP doesn't work the same as Normal XP. The xp bonuses have no impact on evolving item XP. They are calculated based on mob con and how many people are in group, whether there's an XP modifier normally or as a bonus there's 0 change to the evolving rate.
    Fenthen, Yinla, Dibab and 1 other person like this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I like your thinking on adding in items to add experience to evolving items like the Tear of Alaris had, I would guess that the devs did not take that route on purpose though so the chances they will do this is small, not impossible though.
  6. Volgare Journeyman

Evolving xp bonus as nice as it would be isn't likely, what I would like to see is a bonus to group mission currency.
  7. Sobmre Augur

um no, that would defeat the intended purpose of the time sink
  8. Astral64 Augur

[IMG]
    Just like all those other bonuses, huh?
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Adding them later in the the expansion would be a perfectly reasonable thing to do.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Fenthen and Skuz like this.
  10. Zaray Augur

11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Around this time would be the perfect time to add them. 3 months till the next expansion (impatiently waiting).
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

They could toss it in as one of the Overseer reward options, much like Merc AA XP. Might be something to actually entice people to use Overseer more.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fenthen like this.