For all the doubting Thomas's

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Portis, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Portis Augur

[IMG]
    First raid fun!!! Wasn't really Bon on the VS kill, funny none the less to think of the chit chat;)
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Protagonist Tank

Who was doubting anyone could do 2 group content?
  3. TheGoblin Elder

What are we looking at? Stuff people have killed many times?
    Duder likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Another world record! Put it on the books so we can salivate as we peruse the archives years from now!
  5. Portis Augur

I knew i could count on Moe, Larry and Curly to keep giving me the exposure for this, thanks for kindly taking time out your busy schedules as toilet attendants to post :)
  6. Protagonist Tank

I'm genuinely asking. Who was doubting that you couldn't do the easiest parts of kunark, almost a month after it launched? And what in the world did you do to make them doubt that kind of very basic level of competence?
  7. Maze Elder

Congrats?

You killed mobs that 7 people can do!
  8. TheGoblin Elder

So you are now doing the same thing TEB yelled at people about doing in their thread when they felt the need to say "We did it!" with VP.

Just be happy about that people are doing what they want/can do. Because it doesn't fall into parameters doesn't mean its not special to them. No reason to belittle them.
  9. Portis Augur

So, I haven't given all the information and clearly, you are not some of the doubting people. We are a euro guild, so limited for people. We started the guild on launch of Kunark (only 3 weeks ago) with 3 or 4 people initially. We were told by others (competitor euro guilds), there wasn't room for us.. several people said we wouldn't even last a month. So.… for those doubting people (clearly not you)!! Does this now meet your expectations for a post sir's :) I really have no interest what you can claim to do with 7 people and this post clearly wasn't intended for you either :)
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  10. Febb Augur

Congratulations. I can't wait to see you kill some other npc's in this game. I may have to start posting pictures of me killing things in Qeynos Hills, this is so exciting!
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

Part of the confusion comes from the vagueness of the original post and that the screenshot doesn't even include a guild name. Good job making room in a potentially saturated market, best of luck in your longevity as the expansions release.
  12. Thewiz Augur

I killed a froglok this morning.
  13. Cicelee Augur

Top guild posts self congratulatory post. Members of server mock and laugh at post. Members of top guild take offense and are confused as to the hatred and mocking.

Small guild posts self congratulatory post. Members of top guild mock and augh at post.

I guess it is OK for the bully to bully others, but when bullied back it is a problem?
    Duder and Portis like this.
  14. Portis Augur

I do giggle a bit, we are a brand new 'young' guild (on this server).. We do not tolerate any type of 3rd party software or use of non intentional mechanics, so it's an achievement to us.. A small, brand new, euro guild trying to attract new blood on a server densly populated with non euro's. So one we wanted to share, with the other euro's who would know us and perhaps be interested.

How do you bring up children, smack them down when they start walking saying "i've been doing this ages"..maybe you do :) should I seriously have expected more adult behaviour on this forum, no.. but free advertising, hell yeah. Please do keep posting!

The guild is Rosengard, i purposely ommitted the name. Those we want to attract know who we are already, posting the name was immaterial.. However, way to go helping me keep it bumped. No such thing as bad publicity and i knew i could count on some of the servers more questionable hero's and forums frequent flyers to do it freely! hehe

Seriously guys, if you really couldnt care less what we killed why can you care less to post?
  15. Trox2010 Augur

Screenshot of didn't happen. Also be sure to make it super vague so when people are legit confused, and are all "ummm grats on a super easy kill I guess???" you can act all uppity.
    Thewiz likes this.
  16. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Congrats on your kills. Don't aim for content - focus on enjoying your time with a chill group of people. Success is important to keep people together, but not so much so that you should ignore everything else in order to obtain it.
    Portis likes this.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

I just want to know if they're going to spill the beans on how they tackled this content!
  18. OreganoGuano Living rent free in your head

No idea what you're talking about other European guilds telling you there wasn't room for you?

You destroyed one guild to make your own, then got someone to make a character called Bonlgon to make it look like he plays here, when he doesn't.

Good luck and congrats on your raiding, but don't make stuff up. All you seem to do is create drama so far whether that's making up some fake beef with other Euro guilds to even naming yourself Rosengard.

Focus on yourselves.
  19. Portis Augur

Welcome to the boards EEmember01! :)

No, we left a good guild with great people and just bad self focused leadership with zero game experience and started on our own. If this guild then broke, it was because most of the game knowledge left with us. What we didn't do is the one thing we said we never would and merge with another guild.. especially one those same leaders spoke so distastefully of in the first place. WE did nothing more than venture out on our own, not sold out.

Ohh and, the first thing i did was explain it wasnt Bonlgon (look under the picture), it did have the desired effect though :)

Least i have the courage to post under my own char name :) Did you know Guano is poop?
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Nailed it, D-bags gotta do their thing I guess.
    Goburs and Portis like this.