Test Update 08/26/2020 - Discussion

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 26, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Test was updated this morning with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live.
  2. Terxor New Member

Could this feature be added in the next upgrade? It has to do with chat windows. Can a box be added to confirm that you really want to close the chat window? With the new feature of having tabs in the windows, this makes it complicated if you accidently closed the chat window with many tabs. Thank you
  3. Sylanos_Test New Member

Test is currently down.....can we get a check on it? Thanks
  4. torach Journeyman

Not sure when/if this happened, but tried running Kael mission with a really good group the other night and it seems it was tuned really hard. Within 6 minutes, we had 4 giant spectators and 2 axes, then they ported to last spot and just wiped us hard. Did it three times and same result each time. We had good DPS, and prior I have run this mission without the mobs spawning so fast. Any chance you can look into it? Anyone else have feedback on this mission?
    Tour
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Too much DPS on named. adds spawn at a % of the named HP and ports at 61%
    Sancus likes this.
  6. torach Journeyman

Nah we had an SK with IE 1hb just tanking him, the rest of us just stood around waiting for adds. /shrug :(
  7. Szilent Augur

If you'd like to consult via Discord (link to Official EQ Discord) or similar, that'd be np, but … what you've described isn't fast, and is pretty trivially diagnosed as a single loose pet or sloppy dot cast if you're used to just SK 1h riposte. For reference, my typical phase1 time is 4.5 minutes with only warrior dual wield riposte damage on Avatar & making sure to clear all adds with the help of one okay dps before the transition. I only take 6 minutes or more when padding the fight time (all characters completely hands off everything) for All Credit To Rallos achievement.

this story with "stood around waiting for adds" doesn't quite mesh with the above.