Broken Golem issues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheGoblin, Sep 2, 2020.

1. TheGoblin Elder

Can this please be looked into about getting it in DZ's? One guild on Aradune is monopolizing it and even stealing it from other guilds.

They used it in their recruitment message to lure wizards to join them that no other guild will get it.

It should spawn in DZ's like almost every other epic mob at this point and not to change it will just bring more training and stealing of loot locked mobs.

Make the *Golem Sprocket* no drop even.
    Mynde Kandie and Duder like this.
  2. TheGoblin Elder

Are you sure they didn't bring enough to just kill the golem, which can be killed without aggro'ing CT/Draco and the such? Why did they have to kill every mob just to kill the golem?
  3. paragon520 New Member

Didn't steal. You have 30 minutes to kill it before the loot is FFA. Sound like you you didn't engage/kill it in time = anyones mob. Keep saying "they stole it" and i'm sure that will backfire and just irritate them more.
  4. Maze Elder

Broken Golem drops more Child's Tears than Iksar Broodlings.....
  5. Vardeth New Member

Ohh no... wouldn't want to irritate them. Ride harder bruv.
  6. haaaalp Augur

all you're doing is posting on threads about them? u mad :)
  7. Minpire Augur

Sprocket make Golem go BbbBBbrrRRrrRrrrr
    Mithra, Dailor and Maze like this.
  8. Shintoxic New Member

i camped that spot for awhile, making the sprocket no drop is one of the best ideas after the idea of making it pop in DZ, beside the fact you need an fd class to camp there, you have draco trained on you now and then to thin out the competition.

monks,sk's and necro's fd there for hours and days to hand in, so if you're a WIZARD looking for YOUR EPIC you have to have one of those classes leveled to get your WIZARD EPIC, how does that work exactly?

ps there are about 10 people in this pic

https://imgur.com/a/owzs0U0
    Goburs and Dragnet Sleuth like this.
  9. TLP Addict Augur

Yeah some of this epic stuff has gotten toxic as...

Either have Golem pop in dz's or revert to CT skin.

Also hearing stories of Clerics hiding behind buildings in LR to steal turn ins.
  10. Maze Elder

This was my strategy that I gave to a single person.
  11. Relentless Insomnia

This guy...you got everyone convinced you are a big man stealing past TLP strats and selling them as your own eh?

lol sad
  12. Kodachi Augur

Broken Golem was added to alleviate the bottleneck that was Cazic Thule because of all the drama it entailed. It solved the problem at the time because 90% of the player base or more wasn't even high enough to do the quests when they were out.

None of these quests were designed around competing against so many other people at the exact same time.
  13. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Come to Phinigel and I will personally see to it that you get your epic wizards!
    Bullsnooze and Galaras like this.
  14. Healiez Augur

the cleric quest is 100% linear, not sure how someone screwed up a turn in bad enough to need to steal a triggered mob.
  15. jeskola pheerie

Two guys arguing over who invented a toxic "strategy" - awesome. Is that the new meta-game now, who can screw over the most people and be the biggest d-wad?
  16. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

Just warp in with macaroni and finish your quest like the real winners do, obviously.

/S
  17. RizLoaner Elder

Any live streams of this toxicity?
  18. merkmerk73 Journeyman

Remember - the same guild advertised openly that they were not going to let anyone else complete the epic, and you had to join them if you wanted to complete it.
    Guess they're honoring their threat
  19. Azurefrost Elder

Easy! Someone didn't read the quest well before they did the step and turned in the crown, killed the mob and thought the item they looted was the only thing they needed and left. Later, when they went to do the next step and couldn't progress they read that they needed to turn in the looted item to the spawned NPC. So, instead of redoing the long camp they just turned in the item the next time someone else spawned her, and thus began the cuck chain.
  20. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Wish I remembered the name of the Qeynos Militiamen cleric who stole it from our cleric, but I can't.

Clearly it's easily screwed up....