<Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HicksAradune, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Wonderer Journeyman

Not really. Just enjoy highlighting how much of a novelty you are and watching you dodge all questions from your RMTing to your ability to actually raid lead and know the encounters.

Velious is going to be interesting but then again your guildleader will have to hold your hand and show you how to do Yelinak etc.
  2. HicksAradune Augur

i mean you can keep telling yourself that in the hopes that it makes you feel better, and i wish you god speed in whatever it takes to help you out with that.

But also, the fact that you're constantly in the threads just shows that you care <3 and thats cute
  3. A Wonderer Journeyman

This caring thing you're obsessed about is weird, it's like you just want someone to love you or even acknowledge your 'achievements' because you've been mediocre at this game for 20 years.

It's like you're that salty people don't actually care about your achievements on here. lol

I don't need to tell myself anything, your own guild members say it. They all like you I mean you're a novelty to them with your accent and your ability to lead raids but they don't mind.

Notice the low flaming in the TL Rizlona guild VP completion thread? but plenty in yours?

23 people now that's impressive.

Keep dodging those RMT jibes... that'll make em go away!
  4. HicksAradune Augur

But... you're here.. posting on a thread about us... on an anonymous name to hide behind.

Judging by some of your posts i can assume you're most likely a rampage member, Which is amazing because up until the day of the server launches i have messages from the leadership of the guild constantly asking me not to join TEQB and to join them instead. Lot of effort for a "mediocre" player, right!
  5. Loze Elder

You're just feeding the troll. He's not even a particularly good troll. He thinks he is, so your replies are making him feel good, but it's not really that entertaining for the rest of us.

We should find someone funny to wind up. Or at least someone wittier.
  6. Thalliius Augur

Anyone who keeps starting over from TLP to TLP, like a treadmill, repeating the same content over and over have lost both in game and IRL
  7. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Sorry.... but LOL

You wasn't asked to join Rampage over TEQB for anything other than most of your friends play in Rampage and we wanted you to play with us. Your reason for joining TEQB was mostly it fits your work schedule but everyone was cool with it.

You were never ever asked to join us because any of your friends rate you as a player LOL are you being serious?

I don't know why you consider yourself some uber player now and are trying to prove to everyone you're some big shot in EQ.

Funnily enough someone in Rampage said, I remember Hicks (after seeing you talking smack in game as per usual) he raid lead us in Darkwind on Phini, He didn't have a clue with any of the strats.

You should stop trying so hard and maybe these trolls will leave you alone lol
  8. TheGoblin Elder

Aren't you supposed to not call out people by name according to forum rules? Looks like a lot of that up there...
  9. HicksAradune Augur

Entire thread of personal attacks to me - thats okay.

I post delusional peoples posts - HOW DARE YOU!.
    Thalliius likes this.
  10. TheGoblin Elder

But you deserve it.
    Loze likes this.
  11. jeskola pheerie

If that guy uses the word "novelty" again....
    Loze likes this.
  12. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

it was good to trigger him :)

Shouldn't use profanity in forum posts though.

Tut tut
  13. HicksAradune Augur

[IMG]
  14. Loze Elder

C'mon, you're enjoying it.

All you have to do is think up something meaningless to brag about, and BOOM! instant forum star!
  15. Thalliius Augur

I don't like you, but i agree with you on this particular point.

Get bent, tho :)
    A Wonderer likes this.
  16. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Weak poop reading material this morning bois - Step it up
    Goburs and Loze like this.
  17. Siah Elder

Glad I'm not the only one who does this!
    Goburs likes this.
  18. HicksAradune Augur

19. A Wonderer Journeyman

The real MVP's chief organisers and raid leaders aka the ones who know what they're actually doing!

Congrats
  20. jeskola pheerie

This thread is getting weird. Who cares if this Hicks guy does anything besides shoot some arrows and make some posts. If he is that bad at doing whatever mangement role he has in this guild, I am sure they would have replaced him by now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.