<Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HicksAradune, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piznut Angry Gnome

Well when someone is trying to shove their epeen in everyone's face, don't be surprised when people tell you they don't want to be a part of it. No means no.
  2. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Weak. A major factor is, wow you should have been moving 12x faster than the record since spawns were turned from 12 hours to 1 hour. Unfortunately 4 days is pretty bad with the current state of the key quest. Considering you had zero competition because no one else cared about some imaginary speed record you really did quite poorly. If you didn't do it in 4 days in 2000 it doesn't count.

Indigo out.
    PotatoPowa, A Wonderer and Lejaun like this.
  3. ghaleoneternal New Member

Lol these clowns over here making up records on the bleeding edge of a 21 year old game.

Congrats nerds.
    Loze and PotatoPowa like this.
  4. A Wonderer Journeyman

Not an obsession your arrogance is unjustified. You're a Raid leader who doesn't know the strats. You're effectively being carried (your lack of knowledge and the fact you're a ranger)

You've played this game in classic and beyond in the past 20 years. So cut the BS about refreshing your memory hahaha what a joke. Nagafen isn't tanked the same way he was back in era same thing in Kunark it's all changed. You don't need to refresh anything you needed to learn hahaha What a raid leader.

Your guild leaders are the organised ones, you don't have a clue.

But carry on being arrogant that you're something in a game, whilst nobody in this thread rates your ability or knowledge.

Notice how nobody flames Atabishi and Kubat? Just you?

You're a novelty act.

How long till you put your toon up for sale and move on like always? You've already been outed on here for use of such services.
  5. PotatoPowa Elder

This is a watered down, quality of life improved, pay to win affected version of what used to be a very tough game. Back when it was really Everquest, instead of Everquest for Millenials, this would be an accomplishment.

This however is something any gang of mouth breathers could accomplish if they were willing to forsake etiquette, server health and plain old being a halfway decent human being enough to just trample over anyone in front of them with their zerg in tow.

And here comes the bully expecting admiration, or failing that, some other narcissistic supply, such as the kind of bad attention any poorly raised child will go for.

So now they pretend to play victim when people call them on their true legacy, which is not in-game achievement, it is the trashing of what used to be game etiquette, in a game which was once more about your experiences with other players, against (what used to be) a harsh game world. If you have that guild tag, you're known as a default piece of garbage as a human being, and being a good player is no longer required in the watered down Everquest for Millenials, EZ mode version. That's the new EQ baby. You never knew what the old EQ was, either content, or player community.

My fav memory on this server was a TEQB tagged necro sending me hysterical hurt-feelings tells when I out dps'd him on a hill giant. This just days after 4-5 camps had been griefed by these same pieces of slime who now claim they are some sort of world record holding champs.

Sure you are. You're proud of that tag, huh?
    Thalliius likes this.
  6. AraduneWizard Journeyman

Wednesday : TEB arrives with a group and pushes out another guild from a camp. Talk to them, they say they need keys and this is going to happen.

Thursday: we arrive to push TEB out of a camp, they /tell and whisper us to please leave them alone. They have the camp.

It’s like they want it both ways or something.
    PotatoPowa likes this.
  7. Teufel New Member

Who cares, TEQB is a joke. You have how many members in your guild and we should be impress that you can swarm OW camp's and bully everyone else out? Ya good jobs guys, you and your merry band of paint chip eaters did it!
    PotatoPowa likes this.
  8. Hildegarde New Member

I'm a newbie at this. What does the raid comp look like to clear VP with 31? My guild on Mangler had over 31 and we could barely kill Vox/Naggy lol.
  9. A Wonderer Journeyman

You can kill Vox and Naggy with less than 30 toons if you know the Jboots trick and know how to position them.
  10. Hildegarde New Member

Jboots trick? I want to know more!
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

12. ghaleoneternal New Member

Ah, the defender of trash has arrived.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Pointing out the saltiness is the same things as defending to you?

That's some next level stretching you are doing there, careful you don't hurt yourself, the mental gymnastics involved require killing a lot of functioning brain cells to acheive.
  14. PotatoPowa Elder

There's nothing 'uber' about these trash bags, they spam crooted half the server in the first couple of days and cheese the content which is already on EZ mode. The rank and file never clue in on how much real life $$$ they make for their leadership.

And the really funny part is, you call them out on anything they do, they cry like little babies. You do 1/10th in game to them that they do to others daily, they cry like little babies.
  15. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

I guess you fail to realize that our VP full clear was streamed. LOL. No cheesing needed.
    Full clear with 31 is very doable, we did the server first one on Mangler with 28. Xygoz and Druushk are the only two that make it to where you need more than 3-4 groups in VP and it still can be tough with those numbers, but it can be done.
    I'm not even sure if LoS'ing any dragon in kunark would work from an aggro perspective, let alone even be worth doing it. I can't be sure of the viability of it as I've never tried it on Kunark dragons, but I'm betting it's not worth it. In classic it's insanely easy because you use an SK to tank so no pre-kiting is necessary, just 3 clinging's and you're gtg. Warriors don't have an insane amount of aggro generation yet that would be able to out aggro, even with spam clickies, the dps increase you get from classic to kunark. I could be wrong though. Maybe you should have your raid test it and get back to us.

You only need 18 for SW/PD. Our original raid comp only consisted of 18, which we had completely keyed with teeth at the 44 hour mark if we decided to go in and not do a full clear (what "some guild on the boxing server" did nearly a week later). We decided though that since Faceless keyed enough to do a full clear of VP in their 100 hour run (they obviously could have also gone in much earlier with 18 but decided to key enough for a complete clear) that we would wait 1 day and also go in with whatever we had keyed to do a full clear and still be able to finish a day early.
  16. A Wonderer Journeyman

I can 100% guarantee that Hicks knew none of the strats, numbers of people to do it or mechanics prior to you telling him.

Novelty
  17. yerm Augur

I played with hicks on selo. Dude was a pleasure to have in the guild. Don't remember any drama from him despite being drunk and/or high frequently. Would be on my short list if there was an eq tlp draft.

I don't play on aradune and like to make fun of TEB but it gets really harder when so many whiners come here literally hoping something triggers them so they can get mad. Just go read political news or something dudes.
  18. HicksAradune Augur

Do you wake up in the morning thinking about me too? You've got some hard on to come here spouting on the forums about me a lot recently :)

Miss you , Yerm <3
  19. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Now I know you're telling lies, he's always been a loud mouth idiot. I know him better than anyone in here. He owns it though.

I like these threads though they always wind people up, that's his aim.
  20. yerm Augur

What's wrong with being a loud mouthed idiot? This is tlp everquest, being a blowhard is basically the entrance exam to joining a top guild...
    CokaSZ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.