Everything is Down!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zamiam, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Heajol Augur

I've had no issues, but I did get a new computer and reinstalled since after the last patch.

2. Llayenie New Member

Indeed, DPG can't even acknowledge there's a problem...
    SmellyFinger likes this.
  3. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

I am guessing the login issues continue. I just now was able to login here to post this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Logging in via the launcher seems to be working okay again so hopefuly the issue has been fixed or at the least a workaround has been implimented until it can be.

Spoke too soon, disconnected right after server select screen.
  5. Zamiam Augur

Ya I still havent been able to log in sense I created this thread .. DPG needs to get on this .. its definitely something more than just Cloudflare ..

And whats also funny is now the Lavishsoft site is having issues also ..
  6. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

Mayhaps things are ok now... mayhaps. :)
  7. Deddentd Journeyman

I cant access the game either. Haven't been able to log in now for over 3 hours, and just now got into the forums login. What the hell is going on?
  8. Arbas New Member

I've connected to Rathe - just recovering my corpse for rezzing - died during the initial lag spike
  9. Arbas New Member

GUI is all over the place :(
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I don't think this is something Daybreak have any control over, all they can do is ring people up & ask what is going on.

Some transit provider went kaput so its more an internet backbone issue, some stuff might be getting rerouted.
  11. Arbas New Member

Still very laggy struggling to even buy a soulstone lol :)
  12. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

And Mayhaps all is not well. However, here is a helpful video to improve everyone's quality of life:
    SmellyFinger and Arbas like this.
  13. Arbas New Member

Last update from Cloudflare :-

Update - We are continuing to work on a fix for this issue.
    Aug 30, 12:59 UTC
  14. Arbas New Member

Disconnected again - I suspect it'll be best to wait until Cloudflare get it sorted
  15. Zamiam Augur

well I'm getting very tired of DPG if its not THEIR issue its someone else's connected with DPG .. I understand its a 21 year old game but for the love of God get some new Server's and or a new Hosting site..

I bet blizzard isnt having any Issues right now ..
    Meteon likes this.
  16. Prophecychild New Member

Blizzard is being hit by the cloudflare issue too. It's a widespread issue.
    Skuz and Arbas like this.
  17. Kelthorg Lorekeeper

Oops, someone just lost a bet. Don't fret, watch my video above and I'm sure you'll feel much better. :rolleyes:
    Diani and Arbas like this.
  18. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Well, the more widespread it is then the more resources will be put into addressing the issue! Hopefully!
  19. Zamiam Augur

Thats funny cause im currently downloading the 9 gig patch for overwatch with no issues .. Also I'm able to visit their website and look on their forums.. they dont seem to be having any issues .. i'll find out in a min if I can log into their Servers after the patch ..

reason its such a big patch is I haven't played OW in over 2 years..
  20. Zamiam Augur

don't think I lost the bet ..
    at least I haven't given them any of my money lately and from the looks of things It wont be anytime soon either..

I might not even buy the expansions when they go on sale.. sorry DPG ..