Raid Expedition: Zeixshi-Kar's Shard

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dibab, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Dibab Augur

Has anyone else been able to request this raid? Tried over several different days and no amount of walking up to the dome seems to yield the pop up window to request this raid. I am fully flagged having beating the ROF Expansion as far as raids go and having progression done up to Plane of Shadows. Just curious as to this issue and maybe can we just get an NPC for this raid like almost every other raid out there?
  2. Fooba Augur

This was broken when that expansion launched, and nothing was done to fix it. I doubt there will be a fix until the TLPs catch up to it.
  3. Duder Augur

I went to do it with some pals probably a year ago and after an hour trying to get the raid we gave up and never went back. Perhaps some one has a hot tip on how to easily and quickly request as well as zone into the event in light of it being terribly broken?
  4. Nniki Augur

I've done it since ToV went live, but it was a few months back now. Successfully requested and completed it along with all the other RoF tier 1-3 raids.

I was the one who requested it, but unfortunately, I don't know what we would have done differently. I'm assuming we had around two groups in raid format (dragging a bunch of alts around for currency).
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This was a weird one from what I remember you need X amount of members near to where you click to get it to trigger.
  6. Karhar Dream Crusher

did it not long ago few weeks ago, requested just fine clicked the dome