Not of this world

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kase, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Kase Augur

In ethemere karana..... the quest "Not of this World" seems broken. The step to kill scarecrows and collect flaming pieces. I have wiped the fields numerous times...maybe 5-6 so far and not any drops.
  2. Kase Augur

Update . 1 dropped so not broken just extremely slow drops. 6 more to go...this is an all day quest
  3. Kase Augur

The drop rate should be looked at. 1 dropped in several hours and countless times clearing all the fields. Its like I'm doing a epic quest not a partisan quest.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Which server you on? Did this recently on AB and got drops as expected every couple of kills. Don't think I cleared the field getting drops for a group of 3 players.

Did the char with the quest dps? A lot of quest around this era needed the quester to be on agro, just doing 1DPS would work. The mobs can drop multi quest items depending on how many were on this step of the quest. If I remember correctly we had 1 - 3 pieces dropping.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Kase Augur

Thats good info ... the toon with the quest did not have aggro ..I will try...thanks

OK just did it solo....and that was the problem. 3 drops in 4 kills. I didnt read the EQ instructions when I opened the box.
    Yinla and Duder like this.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

Definitely needs to be on aggro to get the drop. I just did this for 3 characters and if I wanted 3 I would have to have them all on aggro, when I slacked and forgot one I would only get 2 drops.