Feature Request: Eat Krono at server select

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Laronk, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Laronk Augur

2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

For those of us who have no idea why this is a request.... what does that gain for users?
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Derd Augur

Only guess, so you don't have to have a live character and server for when your tlp account lapses.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Just log on to a live server & eat one there, lose a minute at most doing that.
    CatsPaws and Andarriel like this.
  5. Tappin Augur

This is a TLP request, can you move this post to the correct section of the forums?
    RizLoaner and Andarriel like this.
  6. Zamiam Augur

this is not only for TLP .. doesn't really matter a whole lot but when I log into live when my account is silver my J5 merc gets suspended cause I no longer meet the requirments .. being able to consume krono before login whether on server select or char select would be nice .. however like i said its not a huge deal to log in and consume krono then pop out my J5 merc again ..
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yes please! Then can we get the green bedpan removed from the inventory!
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Here is a better idea. Make all TLP servers non krono. So you can only be on it thru auto pay with credit cards or steam or pay pal.

Then they don't have to stress over losing a day cause they weren't paying attention. After all the "count" on the inventory screen was removed cause it would not show the correct amount of days which was a direct issue with TLP users.

If players cannot track when their next Krono is due then they should not be using them. Just like when you wanted a dog and your mum told you that you had to feed it, walk it and clean up after it. Everquest is like that dog, so when its hungry - just feed it, follow it around and clean up after it.
    Tatanka, Nennius and Shanarias like this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

An act of kindness if I've ever seen one. The TLPers could then focus on the game and not the pursuit of Krono. And it would likely help to reduce lag mightily on the newer TLP servers. Everyone knows that the TLP folks are there to play the game and not heavily pursue the accumulation of wealth. I am overcome with emotion just reading this.

:p
    Corwyhn Lionheart and CatsPaws like this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Removing Krono from TLP is simply not going to happen, it would be close to financial suicide & likely set the game backwards after a couple of years of growth.
  11. Bigstomp Augur

I like this idea. Warn us when we log in to character select if we're about to go silver (24 hours seems a reasonable time frame for the warning) so it does not disconnect us unexpectedly while playing.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea with tlp always seems its about krono's.

Andarriel
  13. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Also, for classes with ranked pets like Shamans/Sk's. We lose our pet if we log in as Silver/FTP, not a huge issue but I've lost a few fully buffed/geared pets when I've dropped to Silver before claiming a Krono. Unlike mercs I can't just pop him back out, he's gone for good.

But like I said, it's not a huge issue that I'd want to see a lot of time being used to fix. If it's something that could be implemented fairly easily/quickly go for it, if not I'm not losing any sleep over it.
    Zamiam likes this.