Server transfers are disabled...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

There is no escape!
  2. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Hopefully, server transfers don't go the way of account >account transfers!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

All those players fleeing the drowning ship known as "Aradune" broke it.
    Nennius likes this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

5. dreamweaver Community Manager

In the end these are really unrelated, there is already a fix for the server transfer issue being worked on and should hopefully be in place ready for the upcoming patch. Turning them off is necessary in the meantime so more players don't experience the issue.
  6. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Awesome, I appreciate the reassurances.
  7. Derka Power Ranger

Do we have any updates on issues related to the house owner "a" bug and items being parceled to it? Still missing my Scavenger's Prize trophy from the end of May.
  8. Leetah New Member

Do we know when the next patch is going to be?
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Usually 3rd Wednesday of every month. At least this is when I have scheduled to clean my house.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Buster_Shruggs Augur

It should be posted in the event calendar, under Alerts. Iirc its scheduled for 19 Aug 20.
  11. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

which of your non main, less then 20 year old characters are you looking to move?
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

Not that I am aware of, I know Niente was assisting players individually with that. You may want to reach out to them if you haven't already.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Aradune players do not have real estate items :)
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Sure. Derail a good rant thread with facts. Sheesh
  15. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Instead of turning off transfers you should have just made a suggestion that people put their housing items in a crate and put that crate in their inventory so this issue could be worked on without the delay for transfers until the next patch. That or try to do an emergency patch to fix the issue before the main patch.
    Savantfou likes this.
  16. Savantfou New Member

That's two more weeks away :(
    I just returned to the game last week after 8 years. Found out some RL friends are on Bristlebane. I'm stuck on Luclin. I went all access and everything x2.
  17. Minamael New Member

yes I agree it does suck, could have made a pop up window with a warning to crate you crap instead of disabling it .
  18. Lianeb Augur

Like that would work.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Or if it did work then people would have to pay attention to it. But they would be too busy posting that they could not log on to the game on the third Wednesday of the month
  20. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Off cycle patches are very disruptive to players and devs. More than the inconvenience of not being able to transfer, and more disruptive than the money we loose from sales during that time period.
    Doing so would take a server down patch. See above about that!
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.