Holy crap I'm back...LOL.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vibratto, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Vibratto New Member

Greetings and salutations all.
    So, after 20 years I recovered my old account and am currently loading up what's sure to be an epic download.
    No idea what, if anything will be there when I return.

Question tho for anyone whose done this as well..
    Did anyone recover more than a single account?
    Like many back in 2001...I had several accounts and unsurprisingly can't remember which had my main toon on it.
    Thanks all...
    Old dudes FTW... WOOT.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Welcome back.

I took a 7 year hiatus but fortunately I had kept my "gaming notebook" with all the login infos.
  3. Vibratto New Member

Yeah, after four moves, one to another state, 2 marriages with a nasty divorce in-between...I'm lucky I know MY name. Lol.
    I lucked out and had at some point changed all of the soe stuff to my current email.
    There's seven listed lol.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Skuz like this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

The snacks have improved. Oh, and the valet service as well. Sadly, halflings still have stinky feet. :)

Welcome back and enjoy the ride.
  5. svann Augur

After 20 years likely doesnt matter which was your main. You can get way better gear from the tutorial. Just start a new toon unless you really like that name or you were in a guild you want to revisit.
  6. Vibratto New Member

Yup...it's the name of my Bard...
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

20 yrs and coming back wow mind boggling welcome back sure a few things have changed.

Andarriel
    Gyurika Godofwar and Coagagin like this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

If you have access to the email linked to your accounts you should easily be able to recover all accounts.

https://auth.daybreakgames.com/login?brand_id=525087&locale_id=1&return_to=https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us&timestamp=1596180107

Click on forgot user name, enter your email address and it will send you all user names associated with that email address. Also on the same link you can enter your user name and click forgot password and you can change your password to something new.

There you go, all your old accounts recovered. :)

Welcome back.
  9. IblisTheMage Augur

10. jeskola pheerie

I hope you decided to stay today when you woke up from that drinking binge.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

That B.J. Penn GIF is hilarious!
    Skuz and jeskola like this.