Something's wrong with Expedient Recovery and PCs dead corpses.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Voktar, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Voktar Journeyman

Has something changed at how corpses, and exp recovery from those corpses works? I have noticed that sometimes (to me, it seems all the times) when i die only my last corpse is available, and i only can recover the exp loss from my last dead.

Yesterday, i died 2 times in a +- two hour interval, i was 50% lvl112. Then i used Expedient Recovery and only recovered the exp of my last corpse. I tried to summon my remaining corpses but it seems that they dont exist anymore.

I'm now 39.7% lvl112 after using Expedient Recovery...

I have noticed too that after each Patch Day's you can summon your Limbo dissapeared corpses in the Guild Lobby...

I'm pretty sure this is not how this is supposed to work. Now i'm stuck with a -10% exp defficit (til now) until the next patch day...
  2. Duder Augur

Your first corpse maybe decayed.
    Voktar likes this.
  3. Voktar Journeyman

Are corpses decaying after 2/3 hours of normal gameplay now?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, corpse will poof after 3 hours logged into game or 7 days not logged in. This was changed back when they stopped corpse runs.
    Duder likes this.
  5. svann Augur

They dont want corpse xp-banking between expansions.
  6. Voktar Journeyman

I see, thanks!

So if i die and have to disconnect to take care of my family i have 3 hours of time to come back and get a rezz, OR i can always wait for the next patch in a month to get all my corpses and experience back in the guild lobby... Nice game mechanic!!!
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Oh petition them if its to take care of the family they will give you 100% exp back. If you had just left to watch tv for a while you lose the exp.
    Duder likes this.
  8. Duder Augur

/clap
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

It seems to me the main question of the thread has not been answered.

You're supposed to have 3 hours. OP says it was 2 hours +/-. So, is there a bug here, or did they decrease the allowable timer for getting XP rezzes?

Or, is the post just worded strangely, and it was 2 deaths within 2 hours, but then the Expedient Recovery wasn't actually used til the 3 hours (from the 1st death) was over?
  10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

No. If you die, the log off or /q, you have 7 DAYS to log back in and rez for exp.

If you have an "emergency" with your family, worrying about a little exp loss is the least of your worries.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.