Hunter mobs in Lxanvom not spawning

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by oblib, Jul 23, 2020.

1. oblib New Member

This is the third day I have spent in Lxanvom trying to finish the Hunter task. Four rat mobs have yet to spawn whereas all other named have spawned numerous times. Each of these four has a single spawn PH and point of origin. Namely, Eviscerator Fwexar, High Mystic Qucosp, Plague Lord Hetral and Witchdoctor Orxkra. If it is intended that a person spend an entire work week in one zone hunting four mobs, then the zone is working as intended.
    If not, i and probably a few others would appreciate a fix.
    Andarriel likes this.
  2. Tevik Augur

They're rare, but they'll show up. Keep at it.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Natal Augur

They are harder to get because unlike many of the others those only have one PH. Taking a long time for them to spawn is normal.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Havent done that hunter yet but think for the heads up. im sure its easier than south karana lol. started doing eok hunters as i got bored of old eq hehe.

Andarriel
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

PoP Hunter is tough. The rules more modern expansions have for named spawn chance were not yet a thing in PoP. If there's 1 place holder for a named, more modern expacs will have a higher spawn chance - the less place holders, the higher the chance. PoP has the same tiny percentage whether an entire wing of a zone spawns a name or if a single place holder does. You'll spend days waiting for multiple names throughout PoP Hunter. Have Netflix, Twitch, or tonight's real baseball games at the ready - whatever will entertain you will while waiting. Good luck!