Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Areosea, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Sobmre Augur

perhaps we can get some people in with some new ideas now.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Please, oh, please...let this be true!
    jeskola likes this.
  3. Sancus Augur

I'm not sure if you raid, but losing both of EQ's primary raid designers five months before expansion release would be pretty disastrous for that aspect of the game.

I hope Absor is still there.
    Ryino, Stune, IblisTheMage and 11 others like this.
  4. Febb Augur

5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Absor's name still shows up in Red on his posts though, so he might not have left.
  6. Tsolaes Elder

DarkPaw did just post something about wanting to hire people, so there could be a few vacancies? I hope if anyone left they don't say something like "I owe my new job at the competitor thanks to all the players/devs of EQ!" like a certain someone recently did. Um, you're welcome? o_O
  7. Nniki Augur

8. Cacky Elder

Darkpaw has posted an opening for an entry level person with a degree or 1 year of experience who wants to get their foot in the door. Everything is going to be fine.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  9. Zarzac Augur

It's hard now to make a post on the current forums that truly stands out as moronic.

Kudos to you sir!
    Marton and Duder like this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Absor, Prathun, Narlee & Froo all gone?

WTF is going on over there?

I think we as a community deserve some answers on this exodus, losing so much EQ knowledge & expertise from the dev team in one hit is deeply troubling.
    Fenthen, Shindius, Funky and 2 others like this.
  11. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Narlee took off for family reasons I understand.
  12. Newb Tank Not so Newb

Maybe they're the reason game content has stagnated. /shrug
  13. Derd Augur

With all the support and encouragement they received on these forums I can't imagine anyone leaving... I mean everyone saying how great tov is and how well the raids are.

If Prathun has left i hope he finds encouragement from the job he takes, all i know of Absor is smash and for that I'm grateful as it usually was to someone on the boards questioning or wanting changes he didn't agree with.
    Fenthen likes this.
  14. dreamweaver Community Manager

Absor has not left, he is still around, ready...waiting.
  15. Febb Augur

Good to see he'll be smashing more things!
    Skuz likes this.
  16. Coagagin Guild house cat

Thanks for the clarification as I found the idea to be a little difficult to believe. Either way, if and when someone leaves the EQ family for whatever reason, please wish them well and thank them for the time they have spent with us.

- Coag
    dreamweaver and Nadisia like this.
  17. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Prathun thanks for all your hard work on Everquest over the years wishing you much success in your future endeavors.

Please look at rehiring whoever did the player / npc models for Kunark. The old Iksar animations are the best in all of EQ that person KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. Need old Iksar model on a mount complete and life will be perfect!
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Is he still single?;) Sorry it was an old article I was reading on all the guys
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

I will!

I mean...I can ask.

"Absor, inquiring minds, are you ready to mingle?"
    Fenthen, Korbie, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  20. Parker Elder

what about Prathun? Are you allowed to say?