can't believe they removed all-access days remaining

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Clefairy69, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

[IMG]

Not having a go at you, per se. Your statement just reminded me of the "I'll write a GUI in VB... " from CSI.
  2. sirelothar New Member

Got to love all the people defending the removal of a feature that's been here for years. Never change EQ!
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

My pereonal favorite is the virtual chase through Second Life......ugh
  4. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Yeah - This change sucks.
  5. Corydon Augur

Hello stranger... Welcome to this new era where people are upset about anything and everything...
  6. Corydon Augur

While I do agree I gotta mention the quick solution is to press that keybind that opens the marketplace (I put it on ctrl+m) and have a look at the top left corner. I have no idea what all the fuss is about...

Edit: Apart from that, while Google is a data monger, it can still be your friend. Set up a recurring (monthly, duh!) task that reminds you when it's time to re-krono... It will just pop right into your face, dude.
  7. Duality Augur

Shouldn't have to use another program to tell you when your account will run out of time. The marketplace option only works if you have over 30 days banked. Unless they want to change that in marketplace, launcher or just bring back the inventory tag...
    Machen likes this.
  8. A player New Member

When I found out they removed it from in-game I was surprised but reluctant. The fact that you can't even tell on the website for days remaining is my disappointment. I think it tells you if you use a CC but definitely not with krono. I run multiple accounts with different dates on each. That's my main annoyance with this. Any other MMO provides that information. I really just think this yet another cut at DBG to get the servers and the forums to work correctly. If that's the case then I think it's time to explore alternatives toward server stability rather than start removing QoL features from the game.

Atleast add it to the website please.
  9. Machen New Member

How much I've paid them and when I need to pay them again for a subscription model seems pretty damn important.

I don't care if it costs performance in other areas, if the other alternative is spending 30 minutes logging in all my accounts on their website, that is unacceptable.
  10. Corydon Augur

Or... like in the good old days... when people were complaining less... They just put a little post-it on their screen with an account name and a date :)
    I realize it's 2020, but this game in a way still is 90's.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  11. Corydon Augur

"can't believe they removed all-access days remaining"

Why can't you believe it? It has happened. Not much believing required. It's a fact.