New EQ player, which server?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lazurin, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Lazurin New Member

Which server should a NA player start on whose new to EQ? Im about a week in and dont care for the TLP servers much. Is Bertoloxx good or FV?
  2. Las-ja New Member

Fv if you would have it easy Bertoxx if you want to play it the regular way.

On Fv you will have a little increased exp and you can buy nearly all items in Bazaar. That means you can twink your character through the hard levels later on.

Wether or not you play on one or another, you should try to get into a newbie guild.
  3. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Bertox, learn the game there, you can transfer to FV later if you feel its a good fit for you, but you can NEVER transfer off FV
  4. Mercanyin Augur

What's going down on Bertox? :rolleyes:
  5. Eidetic New Member

I think Drinal (Maelyn Starpyre before Vazaelle). That server is so hot:p
  6. DillyBar Augur

There are a-holes, bots, and clique-y guilds everywhere. Pick your poison.
  7. disclose Buffz, slowz, & healz.

Don't scare them off. LOL
    Celithan likes this.
  8. Mongol311 A really bad wiz

Come to Povar, send me a DM we'll get ya setup
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Xegony is always a good choice :)
  10. DillyBar Augur

Its true though but that goes with the territory so I'm sure they are aware and didnt need said. shrug
  11. disclose Buffz, slowz, & healz.

Yeah, everywhere has it toxicity online. Literally true, even my own guild mates have disrespected me over politely stating an opinion.
    DillyBar likes this.
  12. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Cazic/Xegony probably have the most dynamic communities in terms of mass appeal, 2 Top end Raiding Guilds on both servers with several active, more family oriented guilds on each. Both servers also have Open Raiding options if you'd like to experience that part of the game without the weekly commitment
    disclose likes this.
  13. disclose Buffz, slowz, & healz.

I've been on both servers (currently on Cazic) and can confirm this. Although some of the top raiding guilds require an application and some are closed for even applying at this point (ROTE as an example) But there's always freelance raids if you're dying to raid. =)