Bristlebroke again!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kuaamil, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Kuaamil Elder

Boom goes the server!
  2. Mizen Baenre Lorekeeper

cReDiT mE tHe WhOlE yEaR bEcAuSe Of YoUr BrOkEn SeRvEr!
  3. svann Augur

I still blame overseer!
    Tatanka likes this.
  4. Meriande New Member

The suspense! Did I zone in time or just freeze at the zone line and get run over by pursuing mobs...
    Ranor likes this.
  5. akanna New Member

They forgot to feed the hamsters powering the BB severs over the weekend again (it runs on alternative energy that's why it goes down the most) /s

My money is on us all coming back dead :p
  6. svann Augur

Hmm, with 10 corpses in lobby maybe
    akanna likes this.
  7. Xerzist Augur

I think I broke it. The exact moment I gated out of a Miragul raid the server went down. Yw.
  8. Kuaamil Elder

I bet we come back with a raid lockout, no loot, no coin, and no achievements.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  9. Ranor Lorekeeper

And a full wipe of the raid to boot.
    akanna likes this.
  10. akanna New Member

Its been down for like 30+ mins now. My money is on some kind of rollback that wipes out all progress and trades/sales you made for a period of time before things went down and a pile of bodies from your team in the zone with no real explanation given for how your chars died multiple times (get that expedient recovery button ready).

If we are lucky it wont go live and immediately crash again in 20 minutes this time. its always a pain when all your groups/raids, buffs, and campfires/ banners are cleared and you have to fight your way back to where you were (all the phs are up too not the names you want just to rub it in :p)
  11. Bigstomp Augur

We had just seen the chest do it's fall from the sky thing when it broke.
  12. Kuaamil Elder

We had just gotten down to 0%