Crystallizied Velium Ore

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kase, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Kase Augur

Is it just me?..or is the drop rate extremely poor for this? Days on end killing rare and 2 drops?(this included the rare spawn boost 76% days)
  2. Kiras Augur

It drops like crazy in the mission chests.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Kase Augur

I need to gear my crew up to be able to do most of those missions tho... its a TS item how does a TS'er get their gear if takes until next exp to finish?
  4. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

none of the missions take TS gear to be able to do. I was able to do them with my team all except velks in Tier 2 / TS gear from TBL. really the only one that's ever given me any trouble has been velks because i wasn't ever able to master the vomit mechanic while boxing so i had to wait until i could just burn through it.

There's a certain threshold that until you can meet it DPS wise (so you can just burn through mechanics instead of following them)... until you meet it you actually will do better on the missions with low/mediocre DPS.

Griklor, Kael, and even the Nerandi splits in GD are easier to follow the mechanics with low-ish DPS, and each of them pops a loot piñata when you win.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. bortage spammin lifetaps

What's wiping you currently in the missions? The forum community is pretty good at troubleshooting these sorts of things
  6. Kase Augur

My problem is mainly DPS of group.... Beast/Chanter/Wiz... its mainly a balanced group not made for heavy DPS.
  7. Kase Augur

Thanks for info.. Ima try them again... but the drop rate is still too low for the Ore...
  8. Natal Augur

Do missions. Drop rate is about 50% as far as I can tell.
  9. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

He's not talking about the Precious Ore ... just the base Ore. 2 drop per mission chest ... always now.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Natal Augur

Those are so common they rot, lol. I assumed he meant the ones for the type 18/19 augs.

But ya, killing nameds is NOT the way to get any of that stuff. Just do missions.
    Fenthen likes this.