Boxers are locking down all open world targets on Rizlona!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ThenaEQ, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Lionari Elder

Rizlonians aren't neckbearded enough to obsess over bat phoning when AOC's are available.
  2. KimchiGoddess Augur

3. Golgothird Journeyman

OP raises a profound point. Yesterday, I saw...get this...I saw someone playing more than two characters.

This is the end of the world.
  4. PeterPansicle Journeyman

[IMG]
  5. Darcewin Journeyman

Please i read it one dude harmertoeing the bosses in every zone... who cares there is more than one way to get what you need in EQ that doesn't regard Krono or bot farming named's and if you cant figure it out welp stick to the money train then...
  6. yerm Augur

Try reading it again. This time make it to the second part.

You cared first ;)
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

You must be new here.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  8. mark Augur

aoc are awsome we raid 3 or 4 times a week,sky,hate,fear, and when we arent raiding theres plenty of camps in picks you might not get the camp you want but you can always sell what you dont need and buy what you need.
  9. Gnothappening Augur

Come on bobby, don't be dumb. You know they can only read a max of 280 characters before their reading comprehension shuts down.
  10. Kiaro Augur

Title read - brain turned off. 58.
  11. Imukai Augur

Like this post is going to stop anyone from posting this drivel 10 times over.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I probably would have picked a beter title for the thread. It seems most are reading the title and that is it.

I have no idea if your assertion is true but I think the title confused things.
  13. trueboxerscryalot New Member

Well it is a boxing server, so....
  14. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I read the OP. Cupie is preemptive trash talking Mabbu and people like him. Doesn't change my statement one bit. He and you should stay on the your prison server and STF-U
  15. Darcewin Journeyman

Welp its not going to happen come next week i am transfering my druid to Riz and bringing friends mmk
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

:confused:
    Darcewin likes this.
  17. ThenaEQ Augur

HOW KILL DRAGON
  18. Darcewin Journeyman

dont worry ill be honest we are already here, friends spent a few KR already i just need my druid here to help us. we know the rules we definitely know about boxing cause we are boxing. so its all good. we like the community, even though i generally met nice people on Aradune. But in all we are just tired of the loading times through zones and the constant wait times. bots are bots it seems both servers have the issue, that is a DPG thing and they need a cure for it. but in all our group is pretty decent and we are nice people so...
    jeskola likes this.
  19. That0neguy Augur

1st you have to pull dragon without being killed by a druid dot.
  20. ThenaEQ Augur

HOW KILL TUNAT