Please alow free character transfer off Aradune to Rizlona.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darcewin, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Mercanyin Augur

I did what Dreamweaver said a month ago. Just play at 2am.
  2. Machen New Member

This is my concern. I hope the GM's kindly tell them exactly where they can put their petitions since boxing is legal here.
  3. Argh New Member

4. Protagonist Tank

Every time someone leaves Aradune for Rizlona, the average social skills of both servers goes up.
    Duder and Tucoh like this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

instead of Player tells General:1, "46 Necro LFG!", Player locates an available camp and Player tells General:1, "Named00 Camp Group looking for more!". problem solved, but again this requires being proactive.
  6. Darcewin Journeyman

To be fair i think a lot of people are more group orientated just frustrated with the zoning itself i was on Rizlona last night and for a few hours i asummed a boxer was looking for a tank and dps for /Sup so their are boxers out there willing to group with people for a specific class to which gives the people transfering to Rizlona a fair shot at camps, yes its a boxing server but in my way of thinking it brings both servers like someone else said a social aspect to both Aradune and Rizlona. i tend to look on the bright side of things. but imo i see it as a possitive move, and not so much a bad idea.
    Kabshaak likes this.
  7. Healiez Augur

Really curious how many are planning to actually transfer..

Did a straw poll in 2 general chats on aradune and most people were like hell no rizlona sucks 111[]11!!!1!1
  8. yerm Augur

Yep, just like everyone was staying on mangler.
    Pelrond likes this.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

Probably not many. 95%+ of Aradune players don't want to transfer to Riz. 95%+ of Riz players don't want the Aradune attitude to come over. But this way DPG gets to say "while we are still looking into fixing Aradune, we did give you the option to continue to play on your toon with all their items (both earned and purchased from the store) on a classic TLP server that is stable and lag free, your choice if you didn't want to transfer."
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

People hate mass boxers in classic, but they hate queues more.
    KimchiGoddess and Tucoh like this.
  11. Tucoh Augur

It's a big question. Aradune-loyalists are goign to be overrepresented in general chat polling.

My opinion is that people won't transfer in large numbers until Kunark releases, where the server performance will be bad again.
    Lanffear likes this.
  12. Tweakfour17 Augur

Another good point. Is the free transfer time limited or can you transfer out after PoP/GoD when Aradune pop all moves to TLP 2021? Or During TSS when TLP 2022 comes out..etc
  13. trueboxerscryalot New Member

If you leave a non boxing server and come to a boxing server only to complain about boxing you should be banned.
    Lanffear likes this.
  14. Darcewin Journeyman

Right did i say i was complaining about boxing.. No i said BOTS there is a massive difference between the two and i am an avid boxer as well i like to solo one character at times... and if you cant or don't know the difference between boxing and BOT Farming then maybe you need to get banned?
  15. Jaime Lannister Augur

You know Rizolna is a server where the primary botting program isn't policed right? You're going to see a metric ton of automated characters over there.
  16. trueboxerscryalot New Member

You don't know the difference between a boxer and a botter. In your eyes everyone place over 2 or 3 accounts is a botter.
  17. Darcewin Journeyman

yeah i know its there, i dont really care i am still enjoying the server... like i said before it isn't the botting thats a primary factor in the move its the constant lag walls and not Reconnecting during zoning. Bots are going to be an issue regardless i hate it but w/e.

When did i say this? i play 3 accounts, i am not a botter, i know there is an automated program for it i don't really care, i never used it myself cause i hate that crap. i alt tab between all my accounts. call me old school. i do not care if anyone uses it frankly ffs use it i give 0 F's and bots or not it doesn't matter let them drive the prices of Inflated Rizlonas prices, good maybe i can use my other methods of making plat to afford stuff without buying KR... :rolleyes:
  18. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

As a Rizlona diehard I'm all for this provided Aradune folks understand that the use of third party programs is completely allowed as long as we are not afk or straight up hacking. Rizlona is not Aradune.

If you can understand that you're going to have a great time here. Your Kronos are worth more and your plat will go further buying items. Every single guild wants more actual players so you'll have no trouble finding a home. A lot of boxers will out of group a box to help level a transfer. Players are significantly more self reliant here so be proactive about finding/making groups.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  19. Protagonist Tank

Run for office, because this was the best spin on the statement "There's no economy, guilds are desperate for warm bodies, there's no player interaction, everyone is using Em Queue, and nobody uses LFG so you'll have to beg for your groups directly and act gracious when they drop a bot for you" that I could imagine.

I give it a 9.8, docking you 0.2 for using the word "proactive" un-ironically.
    Foaming and brickz like this.
  20. Protagonist Tank

DPG literally described it as a server for botting, and asked how they could make the rules more appealing to people who bot.

You may not be a bot. But you're living in their homeland.