After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind ....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by KimchiGoddess, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

i can feel the panic of aradune's illegal mage bot armies kicking in...
  2. Healiez Augur

also, and i saw screenshots saying something different but...

Dm, dreamweaver asking about m q 2 on fiscord

Question sir, hope its not to much of a hastle to get DM'd. Have heard is allowed to assist in boxing on non truebox servers, as long as you dont use the functions of it that allow unintended gameplay or afk gameplay. Is this correct, because last i heard it was a hard no regardless of how you used it

Thank you for your time!
    Bashiez Smashiez

Hi Bashiez we have not made a statement on useage on servers and its unlikely outside of specific instances that we will. I am sorry I can't clarify further but the best bet is to probably assume the latter.

Clear as mud, its tldr its probly ok but im not saying that
  3. Protagonist Tank

Dreamweaver outright called Rizlona a server designed for bots, in the discord.
  4. Tucoh Augur

So many people use macro quest 2 on live and on Rizlona that if they started acting against it, they would almost certainly send out a warning first. Or maybe a suspension if they wanted to play hardball.
  5. Gnothappening Augur

So in summation:

Please, all of the toxic players that make Aradune the pit that it is, stay on Aradune.
    Lanffear likes this.
  6. Leifer Augur

Rizlona is doing just fine. Stay on Aradune please.
    Lanffear likes this.
  7. taliefer Augur

Nor will they say not to use it. Which is weird. I don’t understand their need to live in the grey area. This is a video game, not politics
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Rizlona anti-box petitions will go immediately into the trash.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

How is he wrong?
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

Most Rizlona players disagree. I have never used any boxing software but if I were on Rizlona I'd be using everything available to me, gray areas be damned.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

I don't believe he said that re Rizlona. Can you quote it?
  12. Kobra Augur

I have never had any experience like that across multiple TLPs. I usually play 1 character, I never RMT anything, never had anyone try to steal my camp (good luck with that anyway, I don't lose DPS races).

If people on welfare/unemployment want to make less than minimum wage by farming krono more power to them.
    Urshulgi, Genoane and Sinzz_bb like this.
  13. trueboxerscryalot New Member

I can most likely play my 18 better than you can play your single charcter. Please stay on Aradune we don't need people like you on Rizlona.
    Urshulgi and Gnothappening like this.
  14. Pumpernickel Lorekeeper

Imagine creating a forum account just to reply to a thread lol
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

That doesn't even make sense, you can't reply without a forum account. Even you once upon a time created your forum account so you could reply to a thread (or start a new one).
  16. Pumpernickel Lorekeeper

I'll help: the guy creates an account today to comment on posts that share a negative sentiment about boxing and he gives it an edge name about how true boxers cry on forums when they are in effect crying on a forum. That's the joke.
  17. KimchiGoddess Augur

One way to hide who you actually are and keep that kind of commenting away from your main account ;p
    Pumpernickel likes this.
  18. Kabshaak Journeyman

I am not sure if Dreamweaver said it, but it is listed in the actual ruleset, as can be seen in this link:

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-tlp-aradune-rizlona-2020

"By playing on Rizlona you agree to:
    Absolutely No Automated/Unintended Game-play, any incident of automated gameplay is immediate suspension, second offence is a ban including all Rizlona associated accounts."

edit: I copy & pasted the above, but I am assuming they mean "unattended" instead of "unintended", but whatever lol
  19. TrollMan Elder

Hopefully EQ Baby transfer over.
  20. KimchiGoddess Augur

thxno