Here ya go..now stop the whining

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by CatsPaws, Jul 8, 2020.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Seen on test patch, soon to be coming to a server near you:

Added the ability for characters on Aradune to transfer to Rizlona for free. Note that the character needs to be of level 20 or above and your account and character must be at least 30 days old.
  2. kit74 Lorekeeper

Meh,
    There is a reason why Aradune is popular..this might get some to switch if this goes thru...
  3. trevock Augur

So because people can barely play between the hours of 4pm - 11pm EST, they're just whining amirite?
  4. kit74 Lorekeeper

Some people feel personally attacked when people have justified criticism against DPG to some EQ is a religion
    HoodenShuklak and trevock like this.
  5. Healiez Augur

Oh god now what are they going to complain about.

I know we SAID we wanted free transfers to rizlona, but what we really want is a server just like aradune we can transfer too

" CHANGE RIZLONA TO TRUEBOX!!! I JUST SAW SOMEONE PLAYING MORE TOONS THEN ME AND THEY WOULDNT DROP A BOX FOR ME!!!"
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Protagonist Tank

Nah, Riz people are very nice. I took a peak through Rathe Mountains picks 17, 19, 21, 24, 27, 31, 35, 39, 41, 49, 51, and 62. Both people that I met there were super cool. One even took the time out to say "11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111" to me and followed me for hours after I opened trade with him, which I thought was super-friendly.
  7. ayoforYayoh Augur

Do they actually have picks in their Rathe mountains or did you just make all that up?

Has anyone here ACTUALLY played on riz or is this just a bunch of EQ baby players keeping the circlejerk of hate going.
  8. Protagonist Tank

Mocking the slow kid licking the window at the back of the bus is fueled by a mean emotion, but that mean emotion isn't hate.
  9. ayoforYayoh Augur

Your desire to be the sharpest edgelord on the forums is a little impressive. The kind of desire that reminds me of a late 1980's Iron Mike Tyson.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Time to parlay this upcoming krono windfall into some Dogecoin.
  11. Healiez Augur

I play on rizlona and i love it. Played on aradune for one week and encountered more toxicity then i have since on rizlona.

Have only witnessed one camp dispute as well, and it was just two alphas having a pissing contest.

Not to mention, 2 players (me and the brother) boxing a team is super fun for us
    code-zero and KimchiGoddess like this.
  12. nagash101 Augur

Awesome, i heard that Rizlona has some awesome bot armies killing and locking down EVERYTHING. Sounds like good fun.
  13. c313 Augur

"At least 30 days old"

Like why the hell are they doing such dumb restrictions? A good chunk are 30 days old, but a good chunk are also not over 30 days old.

Just make the damn restriction level 20+, if they want to switch they'll switch.
  14. Tweakfour17 Augur

Thats standard for all server transfers, presumably to reduce people moving items and toons around quickly as part of RMT.
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...nd-EverQuest-character-transfer-instructions-
    code-zero likes this.
  15. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Don't believe those shillers and pumpers Krono will hold its value better than Doge my friend