After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind ....

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by KimchiGoddess, Jul 8, 2020.

1. brickz Augur

More effective at boxing sure, but I don't think downloading a KA ini someone else wrote qualifies as skilled
    Tucoh likes this.
  2. Tucoh Augur

I wonder what the density of macro quest players on Rizlona is vs live. Much higher I imagine.
  3. Mithra Augur

It's pretty obvious with all the unguilded, anonymous level 50s in Lguk nonstop killing every single mob past safehall. Or the groups on seafury island that fully buff every member, target and pull nearest mob, return to and stand in same spot, etc.
  4. Sinzz_bb New Member

guess i'll have to leave general again now since all the folks coming to riz will try to explain to us why boxers are evil and should be inviting them to our groups ... way to go daybreak, our server "rizlona" finally calmed down and was enjoyable and now you gonna let the negative folks from that cess pool transfer over and disrupt our community... well thought out .?
    Cloudous likes this.
  5. Kabshaak Journeyman

Totally possible for a bunch of negative people to show up to Rizlona, but with transfers being one way, I speculate that people who do pull the trigger to do the one-time transfer will probably be a bit more okay with our ruleset on Rizlona than folks who are hardcore against boxing. And for those that do want to stay on Aradune, hopefully the server issues will subside with the more flexible folks transferring
  6. Lionari Elder

Spoken like someone who is totally ignorant regarding what they are talking about.
    Urshulgi likes this.
  7. Kobra Augur

My advice, stay on Aradune.

I am not anti-boxer, I am anti-boxer in classic EQ. Classic EQ is a time to make friends not box an entire group by yourself.
  8. yerm Augur

Rizlona is the land of milk and honey. The sale of a single krono will buy you a full set of decent gear and leave some change for red wine after. Where you can forage rings of the ancients off of dead cyclops that weren't looted. Where if you pull too much there's always friends nearby who will gladly tag the monsters and engage them in full force for you if you drag them close by. Where tlp veterans and south karana loving p99ers live together in harmony and bliss. Welcome to the promised land brothers.
  9. PeterPansicle Journeyman

Tempting. On the fence about what I wanna do. Stay the course on Aradune and hope it gets better or jump ship to Rizlona and maybe add another account or two. Decisions, decisions.
  10. jeskola pheerie

thats bannable on rizlona just like regular servers. i don't use it and a lot don't use it.
  11. jeskola pheerie

also useful for getting rid of those time-consuming trash mobs in the way of your real targets
  12. jeskola pheerie

I feel like most of those types of Araduners are too afraid of Rizlona to transfer. I am hoping we get some of the good ones.
    Sinzz_bb likes this.
  13. taliefer Augur

no it isnt. unless you are afk using it. I've been using it on rizlona. I'd love for a dev to chime in and say otherwise and id stop using it. recent comments made by DPG is pretty clear that is ok to use whatever you want as long as you dont do anything AFK gameplay
  14. jeskola pheerie

That's not how I interpreted recent dev comments... They stated having characters run up to mobs on their own automatically and attack, pull, etc is still bannable, as is warping and a bunch of other stuff. I doubt they will ever enforce though since the Dedicated GM thing appears to have been a big failure.
  15. Honkietonk Lorekeeper

Judging by TLPs, this was never the case, Classic EQ was just a time to barge into camps, farm as much loot as possible with no regard for anyone else, and sell it for krono that you can RMT cash out to buy yourself another 24 case of hot pockets to fuel your next allnighter at efreeti.
    Urshulgi likes this.
  16. KimchiGoddess Augur

I don't think they will ever come out and say "yes you can use macaroni while you play EQ as long as you aren't AFK".
    Accipiter likes this.
  17. Lejaun Augur

I don't sell Krono myself, but even I can say that this is complete BS. Why would they buy a box of Hot Pockets when there is Door Dash? This is 2020 !
    Sinzz_bb likes this.
  18. KimchiGoddess Augur

Because then they have to come out of the basement and interact with a person ... wait, never mind contactless delivery is now a thing.

Okay, I tried. ;p
    Sinzz_bb likes this.
  19. Protagonist Tank

You have to have interacted with other humans before you get to call it a community.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  20. Healiez Augur

Kiss assist is really risky, as dreamweaver said automation of any kind is not allowed. Kiss assist regardless of how you use it is easy to view as automation. It positions your toon, uses its abilities, etc.